Siegfried

The Abyss

indexed.gif

dsc01651es.jpg

Sinner was working hard one day and it suddenly occured to him that his life was missing something. :'-(

dsc01653es.jpg

After some reflection, meditation and some tantric sex he realised what it was and wrote a letter to...

dsc01655es.jpg

...the guy that he lost his beloved paddle steamer to. *wub* It was many years ago, but it was something to do with two bottles of bourbon, a goat, and some cards. *wacko* As it turned out, he no longer wanted it so Sinner was able to buy it for a fraction of its true worth. While he was disapointed that it wasn't 100% the way he remembered, he knew he could restore it to near mint condition given time.

dsc01657es.jpg

First of all though he had a journey in mind and he knew that only his old paddle steamer had the deep water handling that he needed. His friends tried to persuade him not to go, but he knew this was something he had to do. Refusing even to tell them his destination, he quickly packed some essential supplies...

dsc01659es.jpg

and he steamed off that very day. Many thought he would never return. :'-(

dsc01662es.jpg

88 days later he returned, but people could tell at a glance that he was not the same walrus. For he had journeyed to end of the world and looked into the abyss. The abyss looked back at him, and he was forever changed, as its darkness had seeped into his eyes... 8-�

dsc01664es.jpg

Sinner never spoke of that journey.

EDIT: I just highlighted how little many Australians know about Halloween! :-P

Cryptic and beautiful. *wub* :'-(

I laughed, I cried, a part of me died and yet I know every day from here on out will be a little more...profound.

Du ar ett fis-ansikte min polare... :'-)

Very nice and, yes, deep (the story I mean, and the abyss too :-D ).

Some of these days I have to find the time to make a story... I already have some ideas, and it could involve both the Wacker and the Walrus, will see ;-)

LuxorV

Very nice and, yes, deep (the story I mean, and the abyss too :-D ).

Some of these days I have to find the time to make a story... I already have some ideas, and it could involve both the Wacker and the Walrus, will see ;-)

LuxorV

Have you secured the rights? :-P Just joking, feel free-would love to see it! *wub*

Sinner, I'm curious why you call this a late Halloween story...

BTW, I love that Scotty is still poll dancing and that everything floats on top of the water... :-D

Sinner, I'm curious why you call this a late Halloween story...

Because I am a dolt! :-$

BTW, I love that Scotty is still poll dancing and that everything floats on top of the water... :-D

1. You didn't give him permission to stop.

2. Sinnerton has a hard water problem.

The tone of the story, the wonderful way in which it's crafted, the tantric sex and the general theme all remind me of Sting. Trust me, that's a pretty high complement from me.

Now what is this about not knowing how to do halloween down under? It looks like you did it quite well, aside from being a bit goofy on the timing, which is easily convered since I personally consider halloween a month long event and intend to have avatars and such accordingly throughout.

Black Eyes On! *y*

The tone of the story, the wonderful way in which it's crafted, the tantric sex and the general theme all remind me of Sting. Trust me, that's a pretty high complement from me.

Thanks!

Now what is this about not knowing how to do halloween down under?

In the initial post I said it was late. For some reason I was thinking halloween was Oct 1st :-$

A very fine story and beautiful told. *sweet*

Shiny halloween walrus on! *y*

walrus-HappyHallo%20(.5)_____PM.jpg

I was wondering about the darkness in your eyes...

I really enjoyed reading stories...especially when they have a lot of funny pictures ;-)

For he had journeyed to end of the world and looked into the abyss. The abyss looked back at him, and he was forever changed, as its darkness had seeped into his eyes...
Is this a reference to Heart of Darkness?

Is that Stinky I see on the boat? Scotty must have been poll dancing a lot. :-P

Nice story! A good way to show your sig fig has changed slightly. *y*

walrus-HappyHallo%20(.5)_____PM.jpg

I was wondering about the darkness in your eyes...

I really enjoyed reading stories...especially when they have a lot of funny pictures ;-)

For the love of God asuka, where do you find these pics, nearly everything people say and you always have a pic to match, how, how, how? :-P Do you make them yourself?

AHA, somebody has read Heart Of Darkness as well. Anybody else perhaps too? :-|

The story is nice and funny, though perhaps short. I like the tantric sex cause it's just so random and of course I like the fridge. It seems like this cute walrus is only interested in food. (clams in specific) ;-)

Thanks! That could be your best picture yet! :-D

Nope. I decided months ago I was going to change the head of the Walrus as the older ones are far more cute, and I was planning from the start to make a story about it. By the time the BrickLinked head arrived (from Germany) I had decided on two possible stories;

1. Hinkley poked me in the eye
  2. I drank some old alcohol on the padde steamer

I asked my wife about what she thought and she gave me a third idea; this one! The whole "darkness" paragraph was written by her, but I did paraphrase it a bit.

Is that Stinky I see on the boat? Scotty must have been poll dancing a lot. :-P

Nice story! A good way to show your sig fig has changed slightly. *y*

Yes, Stinky lives! This was also a good excuse to show off the Paddle Steamer that I Bricklinked half the parts for at the same time. It's even better that I thought it would be too! *wub* I never knew that the wheels were just big enough so they rolled; it's so fun to do spins with it! :-D (One day I will grow up! :-$ )

It seems like this cute walrus is only interested in food. (clams in specific) ;-)

He also likes fine women... especially if they wear Clam scents! :-D

Thanks everyone for your comments!

For the love of God asuka, where do you find these pics, nearly everything people say and you always have a pic to match, how, how, how? :-P Do you make them yourself?

Na, that

*wub* I never knew that the wheels were just big enough so they rolled; it's so fun to do spins with it! :-D (One day I will grow up! :-$ )

Aye, and what a sad day it'll be... *sad*

Ohh, didnt notice your eyes changed. wish i had some fabuland stuff, but my parents propably twouldn't let me because...

1:

it's not that i hate lego, its just that i think they are a waste of space.

2. Juan (my older cousin, who has a NES, which i am lacking) would kill me because it's "for little kids."

Aye, and what a sad day it'll be... *sad*

Don't worry; it should be at least five years away. When my become teenagers I'll probably age twenty years instantly! *sing*

Ohh, didnt notice your eyes changed. wish i had some fabuland stuff, but my parents propably twouldn't let me because...

Waste of space! What! Lego is the reason for space! Space without Lego is wasted space! *sing* *sing* *sing*

No need crying over splt Lego, Sinner. Still, though.....waste of space? Can you trade your parents in for something more.....practical?