AwesomePlayzLego

I need Custom Wheels!

That is not very descriptive and not many people can help you such little information please provide more and what you are using it for and what the wheel type is.

-RailCo

Have you tried searching BrickLink? That might be a more helpful resource. As far as I know we're not supposed to advertise or sell anything on this forum. Also from my knowledge which train wheels are you looking for? There are older style train wheels used on trains from the 70s to the 80s that come in red and black that used the standard wheel hub brick of the era, then in the 90s a new train wheel style was introduced which has two identical wheels on a metal axel in housing with simulated springs. There were also small flanged train wheels introduced that fit onto some of the modified plates that car wheels mount on. In 2006 LEGO introduced a simulated spoked train wheel with a technic axel on the infrared remote controlled trains, which are more commonly used on the standard power functions train motors today. And in 2009 LEGO introduced two types of large steam driving wheels with technic axel hole, a flanged wheel and a blind wheel without the wheel flange. Those wheels have only come in four sets (Emerald Night 10194, Toy Story 3: Western Train Chase 7597, The Lone Ranger: Constitution Train Chase 79111, and Monster Fighters Ghost Train 9467) to date and are available in red and black. Alternatively, a man in Portland Oregon has been producing non-official LEGO train steam driving wheels of varying sizes, small spoked wheels that are a similar size to the current PF train motor wheels, medium steam drivers, large steam drivers, and extra large steam drivers. All of the steam drivers have an extra hole to connect connecting rods for steam locomotives much like the official LEGO steam driving wheels. If you search Big Ben Bricks his website should come up, that's where a lot of steam modellers find their driving wheels in colours that LEGO does not officially offer. But if you're looking for official LEGO steam drivers I recommend searching BrickLink because all four of the LEGO sets that the steam drivers come in are retired sets and are no longer available at most retailers for the original price.

Edited by Whofan88

There is one way to get custom wheel for train:

Modfy one of an exsisting layout for your needs. Other diameters etc..

Procedure:

Download Openscad, Download a wheel design with an openscad file from thingiveerse, and edit parameters. Export fo .STL file and make 3D Print may be in a shop.

One exsample Source: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:499704

the only thing is you need an axle from ancient wheels

available at: http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=wheel2a#T=C

and a wheel holder: http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=7049#T=C

I did this for my own, but the results are not ready to be published.

hi nvm i dont need them

how do iremove this post?

you can't. Im pretty sure only moderators are able to remove posts.

The information people have posted will help others who are trying to find out about custom train wheels. It's helpful even if it is not to you any longer.