Sign in to follow this  
Peppermint_M

Questions, Concerns, Suggestions

Hello EB members!

This is a whole new forum and a whole new kind of section to boot. As such, here is a space for exactly what the title suggests.

Any questions of concerns you have regarding this forum are welcome.

Though at first we would like most suggestions to be a notification to staff of a thread that belongs here that has been missed. After all, we have just launched it. :thumbup:

Great idea! I'll take a look and see if you missed any.

Edit: Ok, here we go.

TT Games Doctor Who?

Marvel Superheroes Props

A Lego Brickumentary

The Bricksperience (This might just need merged with the appropriate thread in LDD.)

Lego Simpsons Game?

Blocks Magazine

Custom Printing LEGO (More Likely the Customization Workshop)

Bionicle Calculator Game :wacko:

SW Rebels Lego Game?

Brick Collectors Magazine

Early TLM Scripts?

I'll help some more later.

Edited by Umbra-Manis

Any questions of concerns you have regarding this forum are welcome.

Mostly I just keep finding myself wondering when Heroica suddenly had a LEGO Dimensions quest start up. I've seen Mafia and Role-Playing on the bottom of Special Interests for so long that it's become ingrained on me. :laugh:

Cheers, I'll get to moving some of those, but I was wondering if a Game Speculation master thread would be better. Otherwise, the forum would be clogged up with "(Insert LEGO Theme Here) Game?" topics. Unless you the members think that is the experience you want?

I suppose the problem with a master thread is that as everyone wants so many different games the discussion would get very confusing due to the fact they'll be two or three sub discussions going on but then on the other hand as you said, we don't want the forum clogged up with speculation topics... Would I be asking too much to create a subforum for this?

Yeah, it looks like that would work out, just as MOC threads arrive and then work their way down a page as time passes.

I'll get to moving those threads now.

Woah, wonderful idea! I didn't even notice this until now... as always, if you need help with anything, just PM me Peppermint!

Personally, I think threads like the BTTF game thread which has no evidence should just be put in a game wishlist thread, sort of like what you said, but maybe that's me.

Just stopping in here to note that I'm really glad we finally have a dedicated forum for this material. Thanks, Peppermint!

Hi I'm new here and I was wondering if there's there a place for writing fan-fiction based on unique Lego Themes? (Like Exo-Force for example.) (Also I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place)