Sign in to follow this  
Rolli

Monkey Wizard Wu (70734 Master Wu Dragon Alternate Build)

21987296219_0950ba61da_c.jpg

Monkey Wizard Wu by rolli, on Flickr

He is a wise and old creature, wandering the wild lands, offering help and guidance to those in need. But don’t mistake him, if need be, his elemental powers will eradicate the enemy. Some say he’s a descendant of the old dragons that once ruled these lands with wisdom. Tonight his elemental powers will lead you the way, with a dim, green light he’s guiding you through the mist, making sure you’ll reach your destination.

My friend Legopard and I both got us a 70734 Master Wu Dragon in the end of September. We both built the set - quite amazing in its own right - and then proceeded to create something new out of its contents. This creation was only built with parts from this set.

Legopard created the imposing Master Wutos Zealot - and I delivered Monkey Wizard Wu. Both creations are also able to merge, creating a fused warrior:

22161595512_e62f9696b2_c.jpg

Fusion by rolli, on Flickr

Anybody wanting to come up with a cool name for the fused creature? We were kinda stumped. Suggestions welcome! :sweet:

What do you guys think?

Best

Markus

PS: I figured it fit best in here, being an alternate build to an awesome Ninjago set. Please move it, if you feel it doesn't fit :)

Cool is this all pieces from the master Wu dragon?

Cool is this all pieces from the master Wu dragon?

Yes, as I mentioned in my description I only used parts from the Master Wu Dragon set for this. The fusion uses parts of two sets.

These are both great! Good job to the both of you. I love seeing alternate builds.

A name for the fusion warrior? Oh heck... Fu Zhon The Warrior? Haha.

I do not quite get the "fusion version". To me all it looks like you did to me is put the "monkey's head" and put it one the "zealot's body".

But, I do like the separate versions. :thumbup: