Sign in to follow this  
Robert8

The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure

LegoLand4DTheatreKV-590x684.jpg

"The Lego Movie 4D: A New Adventure" follows a new journey for Emmet, Wyldstyle, Unikitty, Benny and MetalBeard after they receive a mysterious invitation leading them to a new theme park where all of the rides are based on the characters’ adventures in “The LEGO Movie.” But not all is as it seems as the heroes are once again thrust into the middle of an evil secret plot, only this time, it will be up to the audience to use their Master Builder skills to help save them! Using elements such as wind, water, smoke and special lighting effects, the larger-than-life experience brings the film’s main characters, Emmet and Wyldstyle, back together with their friends for another awesome adventure.

It seems Chris Pratt won't be returning as Emmet for this one :look:

Edited by Phred

So you'll be sitting in an attraction at Legoland watching Lego characters go to Legoland? Certainly looks like they are trying to make this experience as meta as the movie. :laugh: This I would actually love to see.

Maybe they can get Will Friedle to voice Emmet? He voices Starlord in the GotG cartoon. :tongue:

Wait...Why are we assuming that Pratt wont be voicing Emmett?

He is not listed among the cast:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2015/10/new-legoland-exclusive-4d-film-lego-movie-a-new-adventure-announced-january-2016/

That article also states the premiere dates for this movie as January 29, 2016 for Legoland Florida Resort and February 6 for Legoland California Resort with the other Legolands and 11 Legoland Discovery Centers to follow soon afterwards.

Also, the new villain is called Risky Business?? *huh*

So you'll be sitting in an attraction at Legoland watching Lego characters go to Legoland?

:laugh: That just reminds me of the old LEGOLand game!

Also, the new villain is called Risky Business?? *huh*

Interesting

I wonder if President Business will appear

I wonder if President Business will appear

Possibly, but neither he nor Will Ferrel are mentioned, so I wouldn't count on it.

Okay,and for the real 4 dimensional Feeling hidden Employes throw Lego Bricks at the Audience? :laugh:

I hope so! I'll bring my fishing net! :devil:

I know getting hold of Chris Pratt for a short 4D film would be hard due to his busy schedule but if they can't get him, what's the point in including the character of Emmet? Just let Wyldstyle be the main character of this attraction.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Cant dislike it. Its yet another LEGO Movie :laugh:

Yeah, Emmet does sound wrong. But i surely hope i will be able to go se it in Legoland at some point in time.

Any clues as to how long or short this mini movie will be ?

Cant dislike it. Its yet another LEGO Movie :laugh:

Yeah, Emmet does sound wrong. But i surely hope i will be able to go se it in Legoland at some point in time.

Any clues as to how long or short this mini movie will be ?

Most of the 4D movies at Legoland are about 12 minutes long, and I'm assuming this will be no different.

I'm definitely excited to see this show. I've been needing a reason to head back to Legoland Florida or California, and this is as good an excuse as any. :laugh:

So it seems Risky Business is just a recolor of President Business

Maybe he is the evil twin or something

Most of the 4D movies at Legoland are about 12 minutes long, and I'm assuming this will be no different.

I've been needing a reason to head back to Legoland Florida or California, and this is as good an excuse as any. :laugh:

Thats also what i expected it to be. But one could always hope for some 20 minutes. :sweet:

And yeah, that excuse could work quite well.

So it seems Risky Business is just a recolor of President Business

Maybe he is the evil twin or something

LOL .... So Will Farrel will have a twin AFOL. Could be hilarious :laugh:

Yeah, the Chris Pratt impersonator sounds absolutely nothing like Chris Pratt. Shame they couldn't have got Chris Pratt to record lines for it at the same time he recorded lines for LEGO Dimensions; Emmet's voice is so distinctive that you kind of need the original voice for it to work.