LEGO Assault on the police station

Hi

wacth my brickfilm and enjoy :)

why can't see player??

(thx admin ;) )

Edited by ulyxe
Fixed

why can't see player??

When embedding YouTube media you need to make sure your link is 'http' and not 'https.'

Also, please do your best to use proper spelling and capitalization in your posts. I know you're new and English isn't everybody's first language, but capitalization at the very least is something everyone can easily get right.

I enjoyed your brickfilm. You pull off a variety of tones, which many brickfilms seem incapable of. I especially liked the montage of the man growing older in prison and also the nighttime fighting towards the end. I loved the abstract feel of that fight, set in an almost surreal space, and the lighting and camera work there were very inventive.

One final note - you should consider adding a little warning in your post of adult/graphic content. The crime scene at the beginning was quite rough and I wouldn't want children accidentally seeing that (as I'm sure there are children reading this site).

I enjoyed your brickfilm. You pull off a variety of tones, which many brickfilms seem incapable of. I especially liked the montage of the man growing older in prison and also the nighttime fighting towards the end. I loved the abstract feel of that fight, set in an almost surreal space, and the lighting and camera work there were very inventive.

One final note - you should consider adding a little warning in your post of adult/graphic content. The crime scene at the beginning was quite rough and I wouldn't want children accidentally seeing that (as I'm sure there are children reading this site).

thank you,

I'm happy for the compliments and for the excellent comments on our videos.

me and my friend we are building a new brickfilm entitled LEGOpolis, this is the trailer: