Hi, LEGo pirates fans. It took me much time to create it. And you can judge if it’s worth it. The size of the village is 48 by 48 studs, but I put the base plates so that you could see the mini figs better.

The pirates came to pillage the islanders’ village. It’s so rich that you can see gold, silver and gems anywhere. And the pirates are carrying all that not only in ebony chests but also in baskets, bags etc. Lots of the islanders are weaponless but not defenseless because the sea dragon and the gold and bronze idols, the patrons of the village, won’t let the treasure away so easily. And the majority of the robbers and cutthroats are already being cooked on the rack (which is in the background not to over shock LEGO fans). Another classic horror things are 2 Iron Maidens (a skeleton is falling out of one of them) and The dragon is chewing a greedy pirate who didn’t drop his treasure bag even when the dragon caught him. Achu is sitting on the dragon’s back. Many of the mini figures became grey-haired instantly seeing all that horror. For example the pirate caught by a silver idol who became alive after the pirate tried to steal a huge sapphire from its crown. Some unlucky guys are pierced with the pale. Kahuka wearing his big bloody mask is watching the death feast from his high green throne.

016.JPG

back.JPG

rack.JPG

Can you see small flames under the rack?

right%252520side.JPG

I'll try to add a couple of pictures from other angles later. Any C&C is welcome. Please support my 2 LEGO ideas projects if that's interesing for you.

left%252520side.JPG

Pillage the Village is going on! You can see an idol in front of the first vigvam. It became alive and caught a pirot - no escape! There are some poisonous red snakes in the bushes. Greedy and unlucky pirates don't see them.

Edited by Phred

I like the use of tipis in the Pirate Forum. Something I hope to do in the future... someday. :pir-look:

North American Natives of the plains used tipis during the age of sail. :pir-grin:

A lot of action going on here. I like Kahuka's throne, and your big Islander collection! I love islanders, there are some of my favourite kinds of minifigures. I'm glad you made a one involving islanders. pirate_wink.gif Good job.

I agree that the tipis are a great idea and your collection of islanders is fantastic for this build and theme. However, I fear that it is hard to grasp the action on these pictures as there is a lot of things going on.

Having seen your great Lego Ideas sets, I would advise you use the base of your chess set for this build rather than the road base. The action would be far more visible.

Keep up the good work.

I like the use of tipis in the Pirate Forum. Something I hope to do in the future... someday. :pir-look:

North American Natives of the plains used tipis during the age of sail. :pir-grin:

A lot of action going on here. I like Kahuka's throne, and your big Islander collection! I love islanders, there are some of my favourite kinds of minifigures. I'm glad you made a one involving islanders. pirate_wink.gif Good job.

Nice. Lots of nostalgia with those figs. Good use of teepees. pirate_wink.gif

I agree that the tipis are a great idea and your collection of islanders is fantastic for this build and theme. However, I fear that it is hard to grasp the action on these pictures as there is a lot of things going on.

Having seen your great Lego Ideas sets, I would advise you use the base of your chess set for this build rather than the road base. The action would be far more visible.

Keep up the good work.

I'm glad you like the MOC. Your support is of great help. I'll try to send it to LEGO ideas.

They should know better than to attack Kahuka!

There's a lot going on here for sure. The use of the tipis is cool for a pirates-theme creation. It does seem just a bit "busy" for a contest entry, but that's just me. Good idea for an entry.

They should know better than to attack Kahuka!

There's a lot going on here for sure. The use of the tipis is cool for a pirates-theme creation. It does seem just a bit "busy" for a contest entry, but that's just me. Good idea for an entry.

The busiest creature is surely the dragon enjoying his meal!

I'm glad you like the village with teepees. You can see my other creations in LEGO.com Gallery (My shogun castle 2014) and try to read my LEGO story Great Difference (a Samurai Story) - I loaded it in Historic themes November, 17th.You prefer LEGO pirates but their and ninja's epoch coinside.