kobalt1977

[MOC] Aqua Suit - Flounder goes into the world

Here is another my creation :)

Small fish - Flounder - got tired of swimming in the ocean and decided to explore the land.

Triton (king of the seas and oceans) built him "aqua suit" filled with seawater (all Trans-Clear elements).

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

flickr.com

What a unique and awesoem creation! The idea behind this is simply birrliant.

I concur! This is a very cool AND original MOC!

Lovely and so unique! I really like the concept :wub:

Well done! Lots of other nice mocs in your flickr stream, too, I just had to follow you :laugh:

Amazing! :wub:

The design is spectacular, and I love all the seamless inclusions of transparent parts. Great job!

I second the Minion reference. Bit much Despicable Me?! "Minion!"... except I can't see Arial saying that nor is Founder the type of free spirit like Minion.

Nonetheless it is a fabulous creation and a solid design brought about by a very witty idea. Your choice of making it a hollow suit only adds to the touch.

3D LEGO

Very cool. Great job with the trans-clear accents, especially the hoses and bits on the limbs. It really looks like there's water coursing through the whole thing, maybe a filtration system that spans the entire body.

Great build! Reminds me a little of Minion and his suit from Megamind.

http://hero.wikia.co...inion-photo.jpg

I second the Minion reference. Bit much Despicable Me?! "Minion!"... except I can't see Arial saying that nor is Founder the type of free spirit like Minion.

Nonetheless it is a fabulous creation and a solid design brought about by a very witty idea. Your choice of making it a hollow suit only adds to the touch.

3D LEGO

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think of Megamind when I saw that. Very cool.