Sign in to follow this  
FonsoSac

[MOC] The forgotten

Not too far from you there is a cemetery with an unmarked grave. Nobody remembers who lies there but it is said he can not rest. He waits for something to happen or for somebody, It can be you.

21926518089_045f476a76_c.jpg

My last MOC. I had the minifigure and I had to build something.

Oooh, very spooky (but not too scary with that face). I love how you built the grave and the crack running through it. The added glow around the spectre is a nice touch.

You know... there is broken grave in a cementery near to my house, but it has a headless Jesus statue instead of a gravestone

So, this is not funny at all :sad:

This a great MOC! It saddens me a little though. It seems the majority of unmarked graves are those of people who fought for their beliefs, died for those beliefs, and are then forgotten. It's a depressing thought.

Awesome job! :thumbup:

This is great! Love the broken grave and gravestone.

Oooh, very spooky (but not too scary with that face). I love how you built the grave and the crack running through it. The added glow around the spectre is a nice touch.

Thanks you all.

You know... there is broken grave in a cementery near to my house, but it has a headless Jesus statue instead of a gravestone

So, this is not funny at all :sad:

Sorry if the story disturbed you. I only pretended to write a camp scary story.

This a great MOC! It saddens me a little though. It seems the majority of unmarked graves are those of people who fought for their beliefs, died for those beliefs, and are then forgotten. It's a depressing thought.

Thanks. It was not my intention to sadden anyone.

Nice little build there, IMO I think it would have looked better on a green Base maybe? Still really like it tho

Thanks. Yes, I'd liked to put some green plates and more vegetation but I didn't owe green plates nor many plants. I'm always thinking to order some greens and plants to BL but I never decide what I want. :blush:

Thanks. It was not my intention to sadden anyone.

I didn't think you were trying to, it's just kind of a soft spot for me.

Sorry if the story disturbed you. I only pretended to write a camp scary story.

It's ok

I like scary stories :classic: