Sign in to follow this  
blackdeathgr

PTV 2015 Large: Judgement Day

Nice riot scene! The gallows are particularly well done!

My one critique would be that it seems a little plain. Maybe next time you could try adding some diversity to the ground with more plates and some studs. And add some "greeble" to the walls with brick pieces or cylinders or some other fun bits. And perhaps a healthy helping of tiles here and there. :sweet: just a minor critique. It looks quite nice as is and has that system Lego charm.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Hey! Thanks for your comments! I opted to focus on minifig action because unfortunately decorating the whole scene requires some big BL orders or waiting for our LUG's LUGBULK (i currently have low amounts of bricks, mostly classics). I definitely need those awesome "brick" bricks, more gray bricks, flora and round or not tiles for smoother surfaces :-)

The first version was pretty good but the updated version fits the contest so much better. You've got a little bit of everything going on, and I can just imagine something like this actually happening. The gallows look suitable for multiple hangings and the posing gives it a great sense of action. Good work.

The first version was pretty good but the updated version fits the contest so much better. You've got a little bit of everything going on, and I can just imagine something like this actually happening. The gallows look suitable for multiple hangings and the posing gives it a great sense of action. Good work.

Thanks Dee! I tried to narrate and evolve many human stories based around a cruel event :-) Off to greater and better MOCs for all of us now!

Even though it seems a very simple build, it's very enjoyable to watch how all those minifigs got their own fight going on, expressing emotions and fighting. Now we of course need a bloody macabre story!

Why not to hang pirates........anyway, nice minfig detailing (particularly the broom lady) and nice gallows!