Rick

10251 Brick Bank

Its just two of these with a 1x8 tile on top. I took one of the black fences that came with the set and used it on the Parisian Restaurant's second floor front since it fits better there.

30055.png

Edited by gotoAndLego

I subtle and good looking MOD. Increasing the size of BB really helps when placing them next to other modulars.

On 13.12.2017 at 12:16 PM, LegoSjaak said:

Black Friday allowed me to buy a third 10251 Brickbank, to MOD it with an extra floor!!

37879543985_c83822805d_b.jpg

@LegoSjaak Does this only consist of three BBs? I might build a BBskyscraper of my copies ;)

I'm late to the party, just got this set for the black friday sale and finally built it. The build was a lot of fun. Not a fan of the tree build, it seems to break too often. I am have to moc something else up.

I do enjoy the brick bank, here is my bank, I do have plans and the parts to start making this a hair taller and wider. 

40158649643_9250bf2d80_b.jpg

32174567747_e9755754fc_b.jpg

The Laundry is going to be doubled. here is a bank robbery, it's not the best, this was when I first started. 

46202717565_927776e2ab_b.jpg

Proves again that BB is one of the modulars that really profit from an enlarged build. It looks way more convining this way.