Rick

10251 Brick Bank

Beating a dead horse but I'm wondering when the designer video will arrive for this and GBHQ. It'd be nice to get some insight from the designers like with previous sets.

The GBHQ designer video was released yesterday by Lego. I had it in my Facebook newsfeed.

People who have the set: can you please give me the long number on the back of the instruction book? It is about 7 digits.

People who have the set: can you please give me the long number on the back of the instruction book? It is about 7 digits.

What is it for?

The GBHQ designer video was released yesterday by Lego. I had it in my Facebook newsfeed.

Do you have a link for this? I can't seem to find it.

Next years modular will have a price over 200 euros i guess.. and the polybag that comes with it, will cost another 15 euros....

Next years modular will have a price over 200 euros i guess.. and the polybag that comes with it, will cost another 15 euros....

I'd be ok with a $200 modular next year if it was something the size of the town hall. I never understood the gripes about the modulars shrinking until i picked up a few of the older sets. The BB is a nice build and really detailed but it has tons of 1x1 pieces.

Edited by Celery

Oh no, not another price increase :sceptic:

You can get pdf from lego.com if you have that number.

Forgive me if I am missing something, but can't you get the instructions from the lego site simply with the set number?

Forgive me if I am missing something, but can't you get the instructions from the lego site simply with the set number?

yes...and actually here it is: https://wwwsecure.us...rue#?text=10251 But after clicking it, it says: Oops...there is an internal error....so the files are not free to go yet...

Edited by LegoSjaak

What a fun build! My review will be online tomorrow. Many details are amazing, for example the use of the Nexo Knights shields. :classic:

If you like: This is just the Unboxing.

Best wishes

Andres

I ordered two through two different accounts, and one i have paid in advance....the other one is 'In Warehouse'!!! Can't take very long anymore.. maybe Tuesday already!! :sweet:

I had intended to just buy one set, but when I went in to buy it yesterday morning the manager at my Lego store started asking if I was going to mod it like I had last year's set, long story short I bought 2 sets and have started on my version. But the price was increase from last year's set really hurt.

I had intended to just buy one set, but when I went in to buy it yesterday morning the manager at my Lego store started asking if I was going to mod it like I had last year's set, long story short I bought 2 sets and have started on my version. But the price was increase from last year's set really hurt.

i'm buying two as well.. you're Lucky that the shopmanager did not tell you that you can build wonderful MOD-BrickBanks out of 4 sets.... :wacko:21484877564_ef0d3efa4d_c.jpg

Edited by LegoSjaak

I just want to add one more floor. Not sure I am prepared to buy one more set though. Maybe I'll bricklink instead.

What a fun build! My review will be online tomorrow. Many details are amazing, for example the use of the Nexo Knights shields. :classic:

If you like: This is just the Unboxing.

Best wishes

Andres

Cool. I like seeing sets unboxed.

I originally had plans to MOD this set to a bigger one, but after building it I am thinking of possibly turning the bank into a complete 32x32 modular (no laundromat)