Rick

10251 Brick Bank

10251 Brick Bank

22088800365_e25a344821_b.jpg

10251 Brick Bank

Ages 16+. 2,380 pieces.

US $169.99 - CA $219.99 - DE 149.99€ - UK £119.99 - DK 1399.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Make a safe deposit at the Brick Bank!

Make a secure deposit at the highly respected Brick Bank, featuring an array of intricate details and hidden surprises. Easy-to-remove building sections provide access to the detailed interior, comprising a bank with an atrium foyer, tiled floor, arched windows, ornate chandelier, lockable vault and a transaction counter with security glass; a laundromat with printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines; plus 2 second-floor offices with an array of detailed furniture, fixtures and accessories. The exterior of the building features a detailed sidewalk and an elaborate façade with carving and statue décor, decorative roofline, large arched windows, central balcony, clock and an accessible roof terrace featuring a large skylight.

• Includes 5 minifigures: a bank manager, secretary, teller, and a mom and child.

• The Brick Bank features a bank, secretary’s office, bank manager’s office, laundromat and a detailed façade and sidewalk.

• Bank features an atrium foyer with wide, arched entrance, triangular-patterned floor tiling, ornate chandelier, oxidized-copper colored skylight, transaction counter with hidden alarm buttons and security glass, and a bank vault with safe deposit boxes and a large round door.

• Laundromat features a printed window, tiled floor and 4 laundry machines.

• Secretary’s office features a wall clock, desk, typewriter, cabinet with opening drawers, fireplace and an espresso machine.

• Bank manager’s office features a large desk with banker’s lamp and approval stamp, leather-look chair, printed portrait, statue and a cabinet.

• Accessory elements include a mug, document, camera, candy, blank white paper, chrome-golden coins, 1 chrome- golden bar and banknotes.

• Remove the building sections to access the detailed interior.

• Unlock the bank vault to access the safe deposit boxes.

• Visit the laundromat for a spot of laundering.

• Stack coins with the coin counting machine.

• Special elements include a printed prize check, printed ground-floor windows, a special printed portrait in the bank manager’s office, plus rare, sand-blue and dark-green bricks, and sand-green window frames.

• Collect and build an entire town with the LEGO® Creator Expert Modular Building series 10243 Parisian Restaurant and 10246 Detective’s Office.

• Brick Bank measures over 10” (26cm) high, 10” (25cm) wide and 10” (25cm) deep.

Click images for high resolution versions.

21467656873_983171b030.jpg 21467625613_c2bacedcb5.jpg

22076252692_f75bcd71c7.jpg 21467603963_453aca8202.jpg

21465881254_576ab333a5.jpg 22098732131_557fc758dc.jpg

21465866824_bb01a7af14.jpg 21900808078_41956ae88a.jpg

22088700645_e44b6a6999_b.jpg

22088689585_28964a9f92.jpg 21465828004_3d7b044af3.jpg

22076171492_6cdbf1b2f5.jpg 22098661481_427d7d059c.jpg

22062595866_d7c385eec1_b.jpg

21465915874_a610f7bc52.jpg 21901720299_0320e03acb.jpg

Check out all the pictures in high resolution here.

Actually, it's a bit odd. Banks are usually in the better part of town, laundromats in the other end. But lets see how it works out :thumbup:

Never heard of money laundering? :wink:

Height is on par with the tall side of the DO and same as PR up against them I think fits in aesthetically. They've still got their story with the money being transported through the laundry machines and up the "chimney". Nice big vault at the back. on cheaper end of the mods. Wonder if they'll do a bonus poly bag To go with it

I like it. Should look good next to my pizza parlor. ;)

It looks a bit small, but really no chance to have a bigger modular with TLG limiting themselves to a 150€ price tag. Too bad the san green window frames only come in 1 size.

Edited by peedeejay

I can't tell if the pillars on the first floor are white or tan. Some pictures seem to show it in tan

It's not as small as it seems. It is at least 27 bricks tall.

It is 26 cm high vs 30 cm for PR and 38 cm (!) for GE. Small!

With the correct colours I like it a lot more. Still not pleased with a laundry, but that can either be hidden or re-worked as a small shop.

Not overly thrilled about the interior (especially overlapping plates on the top floor by the balcony and stairs), but I really like the appearance of the front of the bank and that's all that'll be seen on display

That 38 cm include the ad sign on top, so it really doesn't count. The PR has a >3 brick tall chimney - if you don't count it, the building itself is similar height.

Edited by Vodnik

It really isn't that small. When compared to the Palace Cinema and Fire Brigade it's only a couple of cm shorter of the main building. Those 2 sets are only significantly taller due to roof-top details like the bell tower. I'd estimate that the flat portion of the roof is the same height as the PC

That box image is much better, still a little underwhelming... But again, need to see more images before I make a decision...

So it'll be about the same height as the PS?

Happily I have plenty of criminal minifigs to bring in to do a bank heist for me...

OMG... I saw that picture I thought it was a joke- something someone copied from Lego Ideas as a prank,

Those colors are horrible, It's too small. Far more disappointing than DO was.

Sorry- but they went in the exact opposite direction I wanted.

No, not more. All that is already at Brickset and was posted earlier.

Those colors are horrible, It's too small. Far more disappointing than DO was.

You forgot to wrote "in my opinion". For me the colors look good and the size is acceptable. I'm not disappointed at all.