Youre progressing really fast.

Looking great i must say.

Love the cellar.

Keep bricking ! :thumbup:

Edited by KlodsBrik

This is outstanding, I particularly like the snot floor, personally I can't wait to see the final product and may I say good luck on your awesome build; I shall be keeping up to date with the thread. :classic:

This is looking very promising so far. The containment cell is awesome! Can't wait to see the finished model. It will be spectacular for sure.

I will come back to this thread :thumbup:

It's already looking pretty awesome so far. Like the others, I love what you did with the containment unit.

Do you already know what you're going to do with the 3rd floor? It's very unclear what happens there. I believe it doesn't even appear in the 1st movie or the video game, and as for GB2, it's pretty uncertain.

DUDE!!!! Are you kidding with this, its fricken awesome! I am looking forward to seeing the continued progress, keep it going. You got a winner here.

Hello,

finally the ground floor is ready (not the walls). I needed round 6.000 dark red 1x2 Plates for it.

The 3rd floor don´t excist in the movie. For the exterior view and the interior view they shot the movie in 2 fire departments.

The fire department for the interior view only has 2 floors.

23453585595_b8be02768b_c.jpgGBHQ by Gerechtigkeitsliga, auf Flickr

Super Awesome job! This is already one real cool head quarters! can't wait for more, in fact get the firehouse and just incorporate it into this MOC maybe, eh?

Oh, this is so beautiful! You're doing a great job, right down to every little detail man! (Like the SuperBattle Droid arm on the desk :classic: Keep up the awesome work!

Also, I love that wall made of crates!

Thanks for nice postings :laugh:

I am a big step forward. The whole ground floor is ready and the first floor nearly too.

With lights on it´s amazing :wub: . I try to take good pics of it today.

You do amazing work. You have inspired me to try my hand at building the firehouse. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to your new photos

Edited by Ikant Tellu

Looks great! Does the elevator work? Is it on Power Functions?

How will the third floor match up with the outside? I know you're not building an interior third floor, but the building will look unlike the movie on the outside unless there is.