whung

LEGO Seasonal 2016

They are age restricted, you do have to register, they are free, and they are all exclusive to LEGO Stores.

Ah ok. Thanks for the info. I might Bricklink a couple of these then. Are there ever any exclusive parts used?

Edited by Tech Artist

There are occasionally some rare-ish parts, but never anything completely exclusive as far as I know.

I think the "fox" is actually supposed to be a red panda, but I could be wrong.

That makes a little more sense. The tail looks more like a red panda than a fox.

Or it could just be Tigger from Winnie the Pooh walking on four legs :tongue:

Hello,

Just visited Legoland Deustchland last week and they had plenty of 2015's Seasonal Vignettes with the exception of the Thanksgiving one (Valentine's, Painting eggs, Halloween and Santa's)

Much nicer for me than the 2016 animals

Edited by bitbamboo

Just visited Legoland Deustchland last week and they had plenty of 2015's Seasonal Vignettes with the exception of the Thanksgiving one (Valentine's, Painting eggs, Halloween and Santa's)

Jealous! Did you purchase any of them?

Jealous! Did you purchase any of them?

Painting Eggs & Valentine's (and the Legoland train, a teddy, a dalmatian... and lots of loose parts; They have many animals, bicicles, light bricks and interesting pieces in the Fabrik). I missed those sets last year because when they were available online I didn't had nothing else to order and I though that delivery was adding too much to its price

2016's Chicken was available as well, obviously.

I think that the vignettes should be available in most Legoland Parks / discovery centres for some months. I've seen in brickpicker that some users have bough tens of them in Legoland Florida.

I think that the vignettes should be available in most Legoland Parks / discovery centres for some months. I've seen in brickpicker that some users have bough tens of them in Legoland Florida.

Nice picks, for sure! I have a Legoland Discovery Center within a short bike ride from my home but it is so poorly stocked, with such an unhelpful, disinterested staff, and a perennially empty PaB wall that I've vowed not to return lest I feel like a masochist! As for Chicken Suit Guy with his paper shed, there was a Toys R Us I frequent in southern NH that had tens of them that just sat and sat ... Certain areas are definitely hotbeds for collectors (for example, that is more of a polybag collectors store, not a minifig or special items store). Cheers!

Has there been anymore news about that park set, with the yellow bike? I haven't seen anything in my emails from TLG about it yet.

I hope I can come up with enough stuff I want to buy! (Just kidding. Of course I can come up with enough stuff.)

Nice. I agree with the $50 comment, although it matters not. I fulfill these requests mostly by purchasing Architecture sets.

An image of 40161 What am I has finally shown up!

200CI5B.png

From an Italian LEGO Store

A LEGO version of "Guess Who"? Bizarre. I wonder if the minifigs will be regular town people or if it will cover many themes.

I think it may be a fantastic parts pack. I doubt it will be on par with 'Fun in the Park', but who knows? :classic:

The game seems a bit limited compared to the real game. Looks like they strategically choose, e.g., accessories and leg colours to appear in two or more "figures" (not all of them are minifigs). And I bet you have to put your own choice of figure (for the other to guess) behind the trans-clear panel in the middle on the lower row.

On the other hand, if there are any useful prints or accessories, you're sure to get at least two of them, since each player has to have the same selection of 'figs. Plus a couple dozen trans-lt-blue windscreens.

My question is, who is in the market for this unless they plan to use it as a parts pack? The original game is not expensive ($12?), and you can download additional character cards for free. Given the piece count I would guess this would sell for $40 or more, likely $50. It just doesn't seem like a great purchase when the original version--and frankly, better version, if all you're after is the game--is 1/4 that.

NEW Geoffrey and Friends Toys R Us set revealed over on Brickset.

Definitely better than the last one. Some pretty cool figures and printed/stickered bricks with stars. :classic:

http://brickset.com/...teadded?query=*

EDIT: Lol, Just2Good beat me out to it on his channel while I was posting it on here. :laugh:

Edited by Legocity2713