whung

LEGO Seasonal 2016

I never even got an email about it...

Was this for the US or somewhere else?

Canada, limit of one per household with any purchase online.

I never even got an email about it...

Was this for the US or somewhere else?

US. Strange that you didn't get an email. I did, and in time to add it to my cart, but I already bought a couple from TRU, so I didn't bother.

EDIT: Okay, Canada too, I guess? I have a couple extras if anyone is interested in making a trade or something. PM me if you're interested.

Edited by rob-ot5000

There are some bunny suit minifig LED lite key lights on ebay - does anyone know if these are new or old or other information?

Canada, limit of one per household with any purchase online.

Well done, Lego. It would have been nice to see these in more than tiny quantities. Maybe even in-store.

US. Strange that you didn't get an email. I did, and in time to add it to my cart, but I already bought a couple from TRU, so I didn't bother.

EDIT: Okay, Canada too, I guess? I have a couple extras if anyone is interested in making a trade or something. PM me if you're interested.

I'm subscribed to their emails so I'm not sure why I didn't get it. Oh well...I like that Lego is bringing back old CMF's but it is kind of annoying that people are snapping them up in bulk to just resale online for massive profit. They were hardly available online it seems,but yet you still have a lot of a**holes selling lots of 10 or more of them on eBay and elsewhere.

Does anyone know what happened to the 40221 set with the statue?

I thought it would come at the same time as the brickbank and was afraid i missed it.

I thought it would come at the same time as the brickbank and was afraid i missed it.

As far as I can tell, no one knows nuthin' 'bout 'nuthin.

I think lots of us were expecting it to be a promo when the Brick Bank came out, but it never happened, and we haven't heard or seen anything since the originally leaked pic. Perhaps later in the year when the "Fun in the Park" set is released, but that's just a wild guess on my part.

If anyone knows any different, please, feel free to update us all!

As far as I can tell, no one knows nuthin' 'bout 'nuthin.

I think lots of us were expecting it to be a promo when the Brick Bank came out, but it never happened, and we haven't heard or seen anything since the originally leaked pic. Perhaps later in the year when the "Fun in the Park" set is released, but that's just a wild guess on my part.

If anyone knows any different, please, feel free to update us all!

It seems like it could fit in with the theme of 'Fun at the Park' set.

I was so hoping to receive this as a goody with the Brick bank, but no such luck.

I wanted 40221 for the new bright light orange bicycle especially. Lucky for us, 41111 (Friends party train) was on special for EUR 7,99, so we bought three of those.

Three bicycles + 6 hamsters sporting party hats! :laugh:

Pity about the statue, though. Still hoping it will surface, some time.

EDIT: Just read some rumours about 40211 being a VIP promotional set, which will be available in a few months time. No idea about the reliability of that one, though.

Edited by Withacee

EDIT: Just read some rumours about 40211 being a VIP promotional set, which will be available in a few months time. No idea about the reliability of that one, though.

Do you have a link to these rumors? I know, grains of salt and all of that, I'm just curious to read them for myself. Thanks for the info, though!

Got my chicken suit guy today, had to get it shipped to the UK since Norway always seems behind on Promos.

I had a chicken suit guy Easter promotional in my Captain America Airport set delivery today, too :) I have the original one. But 2 is always better! You gotta love those costumes.

Do you have a link to these rumors? I know, grains of salt and all of that, I'm just curious to read them for myself. Thanks for the info, though!

Well on this Dutch blog, it has a screen shot in English, from the AFOLs of Facebook group.

http://www.bouwsteen...-40221-polybag/

And on the Dutch Lego wikia, it says in the notes that were written very recently (I translated from Dutch):

"This polybag appeared to belong with the 10251 Brick Bank. This polybag will probably be released as a promotional set in the LEGO Shop in a few months."

http://nl.lego.wikia...40221_(Polybag)

Edited by Withacee

Well on this Dutch blog, it has a screen shot in English, from the AFOLs of Facebook group.

http://www.bouwsteen...-40221-polybag/

And on the Dutch Lego wikia, it says in the notes that were written very recently (I translated from Dutch):

"This polybag appeared to belong with the 10251 Brick Bank. This polybag will probably be released as a promotional set in the LEGO Shop in a few months."

http://nl.lego.wikia...40221_(Polybag)

Are these promos normally the spend a certain amount, get this for free or is it you have to buy a certain set to obtain this? Or is it just a limited run set that will be available for purchase?

The new Monthly Mini Builds have been found!

40208-1.jpg?20160321093440214-1.jpg?20160321093440215-1.jpg?20160321093440216-1.jpg?201603210934

40217-1.jpg40218-1.jpg?20160321093440219-1.jpg?201603210934

I think the Apple and worm is the cutest, and the Werewolf is the funniest. :tongue:

I think it's funny. I want it. :P

What are the monthly mini builds like? Are they age restricted? Do you have to register for them? Do you have to pay for them? And are there some that are exclusive to Toys R' Us and/or Lego Stores?

What are the monthly mini builds like? Are they age restricted? Do you have to register for them? Do you have to pay for them? And are there some that are exclusive to Toys R' Us and/or Lego Stores?

They are age restricted, you do have to register, they are free, and they are all exclusive to LEGO Stores.