Sir Gareth

Doctor Who General Discussion

If LEGO Made Another Doctor Who Set...  

215 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. (After the Tenth) Which Doctor Would You Most Want?

• The Fourth Doctor - Tom Baker
    • The Eighth Doctor - Paul McGann
    • The War Doctor - John Hurt
    • The Ninth Doctor - Christopher Eccleston
  2. 2. Which of the Tenth Doctor's Companions Would You Want?

I mean, I hope it happens! It sounds like a great way to get us some cool aliens and the rest of the Doctors... I'm just not sure how many kids who collect and swap minifigs would be excited at the chance to own a Paul McGann or Colin Baker minifig (for example)!

Doctor Who is a family drama, not a kid's show. Us adults will buy the Colin Baker and Paul McGann minifigures.

Just got the IDEAS set today! The Toysrus in Toronto have them early on the shelves for some reason (they put them out Sunday) and i managed to get 2!! Had such a blast building the set, you literally feel like a kid again, putting everything together, and the set is stellar! top notch A+ stuff!! Really hope there's a theme to follow suite if the set sells well!

Just got the IDEAS set today! The Toysrus in Toronto have them early on the shelves for some reason (they put them out Sunday) and i managed to get 2!! Had such a blast building the set, you literally feel like a kid again, putting everything together, and the set is stellar! top notch A+ stuff!! Really hope there's a theme to follow suite if the set sells well!

2 sets. Great !!

I also feel like a child already. Just cant wait to get my hands on it ! :laugh:

Wish i had the funds this month to buy two. But i will pick one set up tomorrow, and hopefully they will still have some more in february.

I should really call my LEGO Shop and make them put a set aside for me just to be on the safe side!

Why do people keep going on about buying two? Is there no concept of fairness on this forum?

Fairness to who? These will be plentiful for everyone after Christmas.

After Christmas, yes. But many will want to buy this before Christmas as presents and if people buy two and the set sells out, they're spoiling it for others.

I can't believe no one has used this hair for the Tenth Doctor. I mean just look at it!

Tenth Doctor

It's perfect!

Look way too unnatural to me like bad anime hair. The mold doesent make sense even in lego.

Look way too unnatural to me like bad anime hair. The mold doesent make sense even in lego.

Yeah, I agree. It's too animated. Which means it would work well for a 10th Doctor based on the rubbish animated version from Dreamland. :tongue:

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Yeah, I agree. It's too animated. Which means it would work well for a 10th Doctor based on the rubbish animated version from Dreamland. :tongue:

Looks fine tom me. :shrug_confused: . Just my opinion, anyway.

I can't believe no one has used this hair for the Tenth Doctor. I mean just look at it!

mDSwP3lbKStsn9lH4_lkZhQ.jpg

Tenth Doctor

It's perfect!

I've tried that hair on my ten figure, and it doesn't look as good in person as you think it would. And besides, the tenth doctor had different hair in almost every episode, so there's a lot of different hair pieces you can use.

I've tried that hair on my ten figure, and it doesn't look as good in person as you think it would. And besides, the tenth doctor had different hair in almost every episode, so there's a lot of different hair pieces you can use.

Good point.

Man,a Doctor Who CMF Set would be awesome.

I mean LEGO already bought the License so they should milk it as long as possible.

I mean LEGO already bought the License so they should milk it as long as possible.

Nope, not how licenses work, Licenses are for specific things, they can't make any product they want.

On the rumored CMF series, I remember reading a YouTube comment a few weeks ago by someone claiming to have been told by a LEGO Employee there was a Doctor Who CMF planned. Now don't get your hopes up, as I probably mis-remembered it. Still looking for the comment.

A collectible minifigure series based on Doctor Who would be brilliant! Here are my ideas:

The 1st Doctor (accessories: Just his cane)

The 2nd Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver & his flute)

The 3rd Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver or this sword -used in a duel with the Master-http://bricker.info/parts/bb505/ )

The 4th Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver or a jojo)

The 5th Doctor (accessories: Just his Cricketbat)

The 6th Doctor (accessories: Multi-coloured Umbrella)

The 7th Doctor (accessories: Umbrella)

The 8th Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver)

The War Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver or his gun)

The 9th Doctor (accessories: Physic Paper)

The 10th Doctor (accessories: Sonic Screwdriver, with alternate face showing his 3-D glasses)

The 11th Doctor (accessories: Handles, he's wearing the Time of the Doctor outfit with his bowtie)

The 12th Doctor (accessories: Guitar, he's wearing this -https://www.flickr.com/photos/concore/22595301132/in/album-72157646779940872/- outfit)

But I'm happy what LEGO does, even if Eleventh isn't wearing his Time of the Doctor outfit.

Edited by LuketheLEGOgeek

Personally, I would hope that if there's a CMF series we'd get some more fun packs and at least one team pack for Dimensions too. One level pack and one fun pack isn't enough.

I agree, personally I would like a Zygon and Missy.

I agree, personally I would like a Zygon and Missy.

Missy simply has to happen. I will be very surprised if they don't release either a team pack with Missy and Clara or a fun pack. It could be like the Doctor NFC minifigure in that it could give you the ability to regenerate and play as every incarnation of the Master so far. Would like a Zygon too but Missy is a must.

Edited by LEGODalekbuster523

Missy simply has to happen. I will be very surprised if they don't release either a team pack with Missy and Clara or a fun pack. It could be like the Doctor NFC minifigure in that it could give you the ability to regenerate and play as every incarnation of the Master so far. Would like a Zygon too but Missy is a must.

Yes, that would be amazing.

It's very impressive; think you have to be the best Master Builder I've seen online. Have you ever considered working for LEGO?

Umm I'm unsure if that's sarcasm but really all credit for this Davros design has to go to the original TT Games designers.