BrickJagger

Future Castle Sets?

5 minutes ago, MAB said:

Strikingly realistic, just like the Roman soldier back in 2012. Many of the historical and warrior figures have been reasonably realistic, but nothing has come of them.

Touché :oh:

1 hour ago, Sarophas said:

Touché :oh:

Unfortunately, many CMFs have raised hopes in the past.

At least we are getting the ideas-Blacksmith. I hope for a recolour of the vikings helmet (a brown one for a kitbash-Eowyn) and the tournament knights sword. 

jukEATh.png

Alright folks, I don't post much in here for fear of giving people false hope but the above image (that is absolutely gigantic) is a logo for a new land in Legoland Windsor. Sources have hinted that this could also tie in with a 2021 theme. If you'll notice, it's in the shape of a C, with our two favorite insignias, the lion and dragon. It looks a little modern, and I'm not saying it's a Castle theme, but it could be a Castle theme. 

7 minutes ago, BrickJagger said:

Alright folks, I don't post much in here for fear of giving people false hope but the above image (that is absolutely gigantic) is a logo for a new land in Legoland Windsor. Sources have hinted that this could also tie in with a 2021 theme. If you'll notice, it's in the shape of a C, with our two favorite insignias, the lion and dragon. It looks a little modern, and I'm not saying it's a Castle theme, but it could be a Castle theme. 

So... my best guess would probably be a new castle theme? You never know :shrug_confused:

7 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

jukEATh.png

When was the last time Legoland did a tie-in with an upcoming LEGO theme? This could very well end up being just a new Legoland attraction, not related to any actual LEGO products. 

Edited by Lego David

They already have a Knight's Kingdom, along with Pirate Shores, Land of the Vikings and Kingdom of the Pharaohs. 

7 hours ago, Lego David said:

When was the last time Legoland did a tie-in with an upcoming LEGO theme? This could very well end up being just a new Legoland attraction, not related to any actual LEGO products. 

That would usually be the smart money bet, but I have heard from several people that this is in fact a theme that is coming out next summer. I'm not sure what it is beyond that, but it's something.

12 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

That would usually be the smart money bet, but I have heard from several people that this is in fact a theme that is coming out next summer. I'm not sure what it is beyond that, but it's something.

Where exactly did you hear this rumor from?

8 minutes ago, Lego David said:

Where exactly did you hear this rumor from?

Lego is cracking down hard on leaks these days and I'd rather not put anyone in their line of fire. I didn't have anything to share other than that rumor.

16 hours ago, BrickJagger said:

I'm not sure what it is beyond that, but it's something.

Beyond a rumour, it is definitely an area at LEGOland!

This could be very interesting. The design of the logo reminds me of fantasy games, novels like the Witcher, Elder scrolls, Game of Thrones, etc.  Hope we hear something concrete by the end of the year.  

5 minutes ago, Deivit said:

The Chima theme, unfortunately, could be a option....

What do you mean? Chima isn't the type of line LEGO is gonna bring back anytime soon, I don't really think it's an option.

4 hours ago, Deivit said:

The Chima theme, unfortunately, could be a option....

The Chima C was different to this one, so I doubt they are doing a Chima area in LEGOLAND and making a new sign for it.

19 hours ago, MAB said:

The Chima C was different to this one, so I doubt they are doing a Chima area in LEGOLAND and making a new sign for it.

It was a suggestion, I did read somewhere. 

On the #legoleaks instagram page, there is in fact a picture of the new logo, let's hope it is true!

"Picture removed"

Edited by Deivit

54 minutes ago, Deivit said:

On the lego leaks instagram page, there is in fact a picture of the new logo, let's hope it is true!

You should probably read the rules about posting images with "CONFIDENTIAL" written on them.

Ok, sorry, but I'm pretty sure the list is fake. I found the post that includes that "preliminary" logo and it also included a ridiculously obvious fake set that photoshopped together set https://brickset.com/sets/7078-1/King-s-Battle-Chariot

And the dragon from set https://brickset.com/sets/7094-1/King-s-Castle-Siege.

I'm pretty sure it's all made up.

49 minutes ago, MAB said:

You should probably read the rules about posting images with "CONFIDENTIAL" written on them.

Sorry, was not familiar with this rule, removed the picture.

4 hours ago, Franken said:

Castle of Allatok. Any leaker can confirm it? I talked with some retailers and they said it's coming. Here is a set list too though I have no idea where it's coming from, it was sent to me by a friend. 

1603436068904.png

This is fake, unfortunately.

8 minutes ago, Ragana9289 said:

This is fake, unfortunately.

It sure sounds fake... but you never know...