Sign in to follow this  
Dzoni90

PTV 2015 Large: Attack on the Port-de-Lumière

Here is my entry for PTV large category.

22017492756_361ab46985_c.jpg

Attack on the Port-de-Lumière by Nikola Đurić, on Flickr

22031328782_79134a341b_c.jpg

21855827898_415000b079_c.jpg

21855520920_59ba096cf0_c.jpg

Every building has a decorated interior; these buildings are: barracks with a prison in the underground, judge's house, storehouse and a small house (where a rather peculiar chap lives) - check my flickr for more images of these interiors. https://www.flickr.c.../126640704@N05/

22053621581_a255cc4c05_c.jpg

You can also spot Don Antonio whom you may remember from my Don Antonio's store. He came with his personal guards and his assistant to the port's storehouse to pick up some goods, but the sudden attack spoiled their plans, and now their lifes are in danger.

22043683805_3073379521_c.jpg

Edited by Phred

Cools scene :-) i like the insides of the building, I like the bust you have made with the judge - that would look more marble-y if the torso was in white though. Otherwise it looks like a fun battle, its cool :-)

Oh, just noticed the tag is incorrect, it's ptv not pvt, might want to fix that.

Thanks for noticing. :thumbup:

I fixed the tag -- and the title.

Thank you all for kind comments.

Oh, just noticed the tag is incorrect, it's ptv not pvt, might want to fix that.

Thanks for noticing.

Thanks for noticing. :thumbup:

I fixed the tag -- and the title.

Thank you. Could you please also change title in my another entry http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=115003

I don't know how to do that, or probably I don't have that option as a regular forum member.

Very cool port, i like the details, the harbor and the corner canon

Great MoC. It is good that you have not omitted to work the interior of your buildings. I also like the technique used on the door of the green building.

This entry takes the contest title a bit more literally than most, and it's a great one at that. The built-up area around the docks gives it a larger presence and the different buildings look great. There's a wonderful variety of material and the level of detail fills things out nicely. The minifig posing pretty well tells the tale without a big story. I like the overturned box of bananas, and the whole scene is well balanced. Good work.

Nice build! I love how every building has an interior, it brings a lot of life and detail to the overall project. The prison cell in the basement is a very nice addition. The stones on the roads look great, and each structure has a nice unique style.

Good job!