DuckBricks

Lego Nexo Knights TV Series Discussion

Yeah, hope they have an actual story, but as of now that is apparently too much to hope for.

Chima had a story, but not a very added upon one.

Yep, on December 13th, it's an all LEGO day on Cartoon Network. The series premire of Nexo Knights will be a two parter as usual, with the episodes being called 'The Book on Monsters Part 1 & 2'

all LEGO day

"All LEGO day"?

So, Ninjago, TYC, and Chima?

Like all those series' episodes on shuffle? Lol.

@gamejitzu, it was a little handout they had at the customer service counter.

@'ing me doesn't work, but quoting does.

Who goes to customer service? To repair the disassembled set?

All in good jokes, but was there a sign or something? You don't just go customer service. Was it all over the store?

Edited by gamejutzu

"All LEGO day"?

So, Ninjago, TYC, and Chima?

Like all those series' episodes on

All day being Mixels special, LEGO Batman movies, newest season of Ninjago, and Nexo Knights.

*huh*

...Possession, right?

Most likely. It definitely won't be Skybound. They wouldn't promote that and Nexo Knights simultaneously. It's like shooting NK in the foot.

Something Scooby-Doo will be showing as well.

The marathon will start with "The Quest for the Lost Mixamajig", continue with the latest 17 episodes of LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu ("Ninja Roll" through "Curseworld, Part II"), then the LEGO Scooby-Doo TV special and three LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes TV specials. It then concludes with the two-part Nexo Knights series premiere. Here are the listings on Zap2It.

I for one am excited. Wasn't sure if the U.S. would be getting the Nexo Knights premiere so soon. Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread yet but the U.K. premiere is on the 18th and the Polish premiere is on the 26th. Not sure about other countries.

Pretty excited to watch it on the 13th. While I don't have subscription to CN, I will be checking the usual sites (KissCartoon and AnimeFlavor in particular) for the new Nexo Knights episodes. Kind of odd that it's on a Sunday, though. It seems like it would be more opportune for Lego to have a Saturday marathon given that Saturday is usually when this sort of thing happens.

Pretty excited to watch it on the 13th. While I don't have subscription to CN, I will be checking the usual sites (KissCartoon and AnimeFlavor in particular) for the new Nexo Knights episodes. Kind of odd that it's on a Sunday, though. It seems like it would be more opportune for Lego to have a Saturday marathon given that Saturday is usually when this sort of thing happens.

A Saturday marathon would have probably brought in a lot of viewers, but Cartoon Network might not have been willing to give up that many timeslots on a Saturday.

Cartoon Network might not have been willing to give up that many timeslots on a Saturday.

But that stuff could turn popular, don't know why that would be an issue.

Do they still value Teen Titans Go over quality shows? With shows like that, I think it would benefit everyone for the marathon to be on Saturday.

Looks actually pretty "serious" compared to the other trailers, so I guess if that's a good thing (?)

Pretty hyped actually after seeing this. Interesting how Merlok was an actual wizard once. Seems like a good plot driver. And what's with that dragon? (Please let there be dragon sets LEGO)

Edited by legozebra

Looks actually pretty "serious" compared to the other trailers, so I guess if that's a good thing (?)

Doesn't look too bad.

Is the UK audience more inclined to slightly more serious stories? but then again, almost everyone over 12 thinks the show is too cheesy, no matter where they're from.

They only took the "serious" and "dark" parts of the show and played custom background music over it.

I'm still not convinced. Guess in 4 days time (I don't have CN) I'll find out.

And also stay away from this page in that time.

This Turkish Cartoon Network Youtube channel has clips from the first episodes.

Edited by CM4Sci

My god... the animation sucked in some sequences

We are so getting human Merlock in a future wave

Edited by Robert8

Ugh... SO king have a robot army and they can't even fight silly magma balls? BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID?

And our heroes are worthless without Nevxo Powers. I'm dissapointed but not suprised...

My god... the animation sucked in some sequences

We are so getting human Merlock in a future wave

I think he will "die" or be digitalised in first episodes. As other sceenes show him always in 2.0-virtual state, and his torso it's just redesign of mage from CMF..

Edited by Lordofdragonss

Mostly, I suspect the "can't fight" is more an issue of being physically weaker than Jestro's lowest-ranking mooks.

Nexo Knights is looking great so far! Fantastic humor and characterization. It's definitely getting off to a better start than Chima did, in my opinion. It's got moments of cheesiness but I think they work in its favor. And it's done a good job making all the characters charming and lovable in their own way. :) Now watching part 2 of the premiere!

It's alright so far. Saw some nice civilian designs that probably won't get made into figures, and we might have the set-up for future monster types.