DuckBricks

Lego Nexo Knights TV Series Discussion

So episode 5 is out, pretty meh to be honest. They've done 2 'tournament/competition' episodes in a row now, and the story is pretty weak. I'm still looking forward to what this series has to offer!

It was meh and it starts to annoy me that monsters are not as they were described in book. For example Magmar should do the cooking. And that they not trying to make unique animations of use for nexo powers.

Almost every power is "Now you have the power of glowing and puffing monsters" :/

Bumping the topic as It seems Polish CN aired few episodes first - Open Mic Knight and Fortrex and Furious were both  very good episodes, and we even had a chance to see Chaos catapult and (shortly) Ash attackers :
It also hints why Jestro will still be evil, but to be sure I need to see the final episode! Can't wait!

Love the summary on kisscartoon

Nexo Knights is a fantasy-based Castle theme with elements such as robo horses, catapults, and lava launchers, and mobile castles, as well as "Ultimate" sets.

hahaha

On 2 October 2016 at 3:38 PM, Lordofdragonss said:

And menaged to see ending as well. I also liked it - you could finally see Minifig lava monsters and...the hiden  leaked Nexo mechs :D

I so a blurry version of episode 19 and the ending on YouTube, but I'm still waiting for episode 18 and some of 20.

Sorry for the double post but does anyone have a link to the english version of episode 8 open mic knight? I can't find it anywhere.

Edit: Episode 9 is out online but still no sign of episode 8.

Edited by Takanuinuva

Saw the season/series finale over the weekend. Overall the second season was much better than the first which is kind of ironic because when I saw the first episode of season 2 I was not impressed at all and had fears the show was just going to go downhill from there. Built up really nice to a cool ending and leaving the door open for more episodes.

Somebody had mentioned seeing the Royal Guards in the second season but I didn't see them or perhaps I just missed them.

On October 24, 2016 at 11:59 AM, OC_Architect said:

Saw the season/series finale over the weekend. Overall the second season was much better than the first which is kind of ironic because when I saw the first episode of season 2 I was not impressed at all and had fears the show was just going to go downhill from there. Built up really nice to a cool ending and leaving the door open for more episodes.

Somebody had mentioned seeing the Royal Guards in the second season but I didn't see them or perhaps I just missed them.

They were in the episode about each Knight's childhood, don't remember which episode that was. There was a Royal Guard in the scene with Jestro and the scene with Aaron.

15 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

Unfortunately not.

i may have to go back and rewatch to see the Royal Guards as I totally missed them. 

20 hours ago, amazingbricks said:

No, those and two others comprise a team of bootleg knights who are riffs on celebrities, such as Shia LaBeouf, Justin Beiber, The Rock, and more...

It's super unlikely, but minifigs of the tightie knighties would be so cool, I love brickneys space dandy esque pompadour

Edited by lesbohemian

2 hours ago, Takanuinuva said:

Anyone have any luck finding episodes 8 and 10 of season 2 in english?

I have tried many times and failed. The CN app cuts off at 7, even though I'm a paid subscriber. 9 is on Kisscartoon, but 8 cannot be found anywhere. It's so weird that I wouldn't rule out that something in that episode was offensive or stretched copyright law and it had to be taken down. This show is so ridiculously packed with thinly veiled pop culture references that I wouldn't put it past the writers to have included something they shouldn't have...

I could understand that with episode 8. But what about episode 10? The finale of a series should always be available to watch.

Edit: Episode 8 is out on Kisscartoon. I guess it just took a while for someone to upload it. Now to wait for 10

Edited by Takanuinuva

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO®-KNIGHTS-Ultimate-Factivity-Collection/dp/0241280257/

This link has some new info about the next season in the preview pics, stating that Roguls hold a Forbidden Power inside of them and Jestro wants to unleash "Graveler."

Just saw the full season on the CN app using my TV credentials. Really liked the finale and am looking forward to next season.

On 12/18/2016 at 0:14 PM, BrickJagger said:

Is that a new mech for the knights?

I want it to be, but it looks like it's just the King's Mech holding its shield in front of the camera...

On 12/18/2016 at 0:19 PM, Takanuinuva said:

Anyone have any luck finding season 2 episode 10? Kisscartoon is down so that's not an option

Since I have an Xfinity account, I saw it on the CN app, but haven't found it elsewhere - sorry!