Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

PTV: Puerto Secarico Raid

Welcome to the peaceful harbor of Puerto Secarico....

21851146039_9e334d61cd_c.jpgPuerto Secarico by Letranger Absurde, on Flickr

....well at least until the weekly pirate raid happens that is.

1444318448m_DISPLAY.jpg

That's when the real fun begins, including but not limited to cow tossing. Yes, cow tossing, a Scottish pirate favorite.

1444318458m_DISPLAY.jpg

1444318467m_DISPLAY.jpg

Looks like I posted in the wrong place again. please move it.

Looks like I posted in the wrong place again. please move it.

I moved this entry into the Pirate MOC Forum. :wink:

Great work. :wub:

I love a lot of the little details you added such as the hermit crab and the two roofing techniques.

The Stabbing Chimp is genius, gives him real movement :-), I like the placement of the hairpiece on the dead guy at the front and I like the hermit crab a lot. Beautiful build!

This is absolutely gorgeous! The buildings are so well constructed! I love all the NPU and little details here! Magnifique! And I particularly love the... ehem... pda... and the gorgeous hair falling free of the dead soldier. Such splendid details! This is truly a masterpiece... I may have to reconsider my own ambitions to enter... :look::laugh:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Really really Nice harbor. The base lloks good, as do the houses. Nice detail with the bananas

EB pirate moderators, please let vitreolum be a EB judge member so that he doesn't compete anymore pirate_laugh_new.gif

I'm just kidding, perfect build as always. How did you make that door? With the hose inside?

Lovely build, the colors look great and I really like the smooth look of the sand.

I'm curious as to how you gave that vaguely ovoid doorway its shape. Would you be willing to share the secret with us?

If you connect the headlight bricks together as he did, they should be able to stay in place (with a curve due to the lip of the brick) without needing any sort of tubing inside. It's not incredibly sturdy, but it's not too flimsy either.

Excellence yet again, vitreolum. Everything is neat and tidy. The buildings are great, the tower looks nice in the back, and overall it's just a very good composition. You have a good variety of activity too. My favorite parts are the bunch of bananas, the crab, the posing of the chimp, and the overall shape and smoothness of the sand. Very good.

If I had a vote this would have been one of my picks. The color selection and polish are amazing. I must say I'm still acclimating to the idea of "adult" lego dioramas, but heck of a job!

Congratulations :pir-sweet:

I saw you won on the frontpage, that's why end up in the part of the forum.

Looks great. a Small but great scenery.

Like the details, you keep discovering things. Some interesting building methodes too, I think a can 'steal' some of you. Are those hinges in the wall?

Also a lot of a funny/sadistic/obscene detail. And that idiot trowing a cow in the sea, hahaha

Edited by neonic

Congratulations! It was hard to win the 1st prize because there were quite a few worthy creations. You'll get 70413 ship to enlarge your collection! By the way, don't you know if there are any other pirate ships issued in 2015? they issued the Imperial Flagship 10210 but it wasn't in catalogues.

I loved this model! The detailing, textures, colour and creative use of parts are all of a very high standard. Well done.