Looks good, I think that removing the Aerodyne section on the top of the cab would be best because as everyone says, it's too high and you wouldn't have an aerodyne cab wuth a crane because it sticks up to where the boom should be resting.

Nicee Effe... Do you want to use 2 servos?

Max...

Not sure, the second servo is actually a shortcut to test the turning circle. And a driving test some minutes ago shows that this was a good idea. The turning circle is good, but the traction isreally bad, so i need suspension to hold all driven tires on ground

Edited by efferman

Loving the outrigger design, looks really robust and actually capable of giving real stability.

I could see the same approach scaling up to a larger model very nicely.

Nice compact outrigger + suspension solution, for me looks like essence of Technic. Love it! :thumbup:

Thanks guys

Kiwi, it is simply off the ground because to less weight on the chassis, with the crane on the back it should have a good ground contact.

21943670518_48055452d8_c.jpg

Drivetrain and gearreduction for the rearaxle steering

21943669668_d796752535_c.jpg

Gearbox for stabilizers

22118971042_5594c71e27_c.jpg

Edited by efferman

Hmm the truck looks really good but is the Kenworth with X-outridgers based on real mobile crane? I would mount this X-outridgers on multiaxle mobile vehicle... 6-8 axles...

Max...

Hmm the truck looks really good but is the Kenworth with X-outridgers based on real mobile crane? I would mount this X-outridgers on multiaxle mobile vehicle... 6-8 axles...

Max...

X outriggers are more common on trucks that on mobile cranes to be fair!

This is getting really awesome! The color combination is nice, with the white lines and its nice to see a smaller, yet fully functional model.

Not sure about the studded rear end.

For the rest, it looks very nice. I like how it's not overly big. Curious to what you will to with the boom and superstructure.

well, something unusual with the new outrigger parts and a winch to lift the boom

22142615685_bf982f1606_c.jpg

21519801354_dd5ff88ecc_c.jpg

p.s. this is only a test to search for the mounting points