Murdoch17

Doctor Who - Tenth Doctor, his TARDIS console and K-9

This set has only been publicly view-able for about 24 hours and I have already designed a 10th Doctor TARDIS Console. It can even hook into the TARDIS just like the set, though you will have to change out the two fold-out walls to match the tan and grays color scheme of Ten's TARDIS. (The outside portion was recreated by user CM4Sci and posted to the Dr. Who "Ideas" thread on Eurobricks.)

21381021183_6c1800cfef_z.jpg

This console has a big flip-able switch, a bunch of printed slopes and tiles, and even a Sonic Screwdriver holder, just in case they ever release an official sonic for the 10th Doctor. But for now I'll settle with my "gem and a light saber holder" screwdriver design.

I am also including the Doctor in yellow skin form and K-9 (same design as the LEGO Dimensions one) By the way: The doctor's suit seen here is a stand-in for this dark blue one from Alien Conquest: http://alpha.brickli...b0899c01#T=S&O=

21814306718_26d37807bf_z.jpg

The console features two staircases to access the floor of the TARDIS, and four chairs in corners spots.

21814004410_874612738a_z.jpg

Here you can see how the console attaches to the exterior: a 1x4 Technic axle slides into a receiver on the TARDIS wall / front door.

21379388684_7dbdffe51e_z.jpg

Here is the exterior of the TARDIS from Lego set 21304 (called Doctor Who), as reconstructed by Eurobricks user CM4Sci. When I get the set i'm going to remove one of the panels (the one with the St. Johns Ambulance cross) and replace it with a plain dark blue panel, as 10 didn't have that on his TARDIS.

21381682933_38272d107d_z.jpg

The Doctor in his 10th (11th in you count the War Doctor) regeneration.

21818715365_9a174306eb_z.jpg

K-9 is from Dimensions LEGO set 71204, which was recreated in LDD by Facebook user Mike MacMillian. I'm going to use printed black 1 x 1 tiles to say "K9" instead of buying the LEGO Dimensions level pack and using the parts there.

LDD file for K-9, the Doctor and the complete TARDIS and console: http://www.mocpages....1444163432m.lxf

Edited by Murdoch17

Very nice, you've captured the look of the Tardis very well. I like your Doctor figure.

Very cool! But, why didn't you use the regular spiked hair?

I did originally, but I didn't really like it that spikey. I think the part from Ninjago's Kai looked better, so that's what I used. Oh, by the way: welcome to Eurobricks!

Very nice, you've captured the look of the Tardis very well. I like your Doctor figure.

Thank you! Thanks, I've had my original TARDIS, Doctor, and console since 2012:

16509478799_910362d824_z.jpg

This is how it looked. It was built from instructions by Doctor Andrew Sinister.... I can't find the link anymore, otherwise I would post it.

9085585520_3d46dc38c6_z.jpg

I originally made the TARDIS so I could put the Doctor in a 1950's B-Movie kinda invasion situation, but I never bought the Alien Conquest sets, just the TARDIS... this is all that's left, and it was made in Microsoft Paint in 2012.

Edited by Murdoch17

I think it might look better if you made the console rounder, like in the original idea, and in the new set, but made it with tan instead of light bley.

I think it might look better if you made the console rounder, like in the original idea, and in the new set, but made it with tan instead of light bley.

Thanks for the idea! I'll try making it rounder when i get it in real life, but I don't think I'll use 12's console at all. Heck, I might just part it all out since I don't need the figs.