21997119825_6354ce20ea.jpg

I have always loved the 1966 Batmobile which is easily the best Batmobile of all time. I had the die-cast Corgi model when I was a kid and I just love this vehicle so I had to make one!

I tried to capture the look and shape as close as possible to minifig scale. It's a 7-wide with a good amount of 1/2 stud offset throughout. I also added some custom stickers. I have a brick built front grill which I will probably share at some point but the stickers look better IMO.

Pictures are here.

This one looks really good! Your stickers are also really well done and capture the batmobiles look perfectly!

Thanks guys!

Lookin' fabulous—you've done stunning work of a renowned classic. I too owned that die-cast Corgi model and actually still have it among others!

I will probably try to make the boat at some point as well.

Thanks guys!

I will probably try to make the boat at some point as well.

Drat! That is probably the only one I missed, but nevertheless, your incarnation will be most impressive.

It would be nice to see your own line from many of those models sometime in the future!

This should have been frontpaged!

It's beautiful, and it will look great in the D2C Batcave! By the way, are there any instructions or a parts list available? :classic:

You did a really good job of getting the shape of the car at that scale. I really like your custom decals - They give it that extra "pop."

I grew up loving the Corgi model too (it was my dad's). Does yours have the "pulsating flame" when you roll it along the floor? :wink: