jonfett

Eurobricks Badges-June 24th deadline

I was wondering something here, are we (snefroe1 and I) the only one going to the event :-D

Come on guys feed back would be appreciated for Jon's great work with the badges ;)

Yeah, 'cause it's too far away from London. ;)

I thought you live in the USA Bloody Jay?

Jon.

I thought you live in the USA Bloody Jay?

Jon.

I do, but my dad takes business trips to London frequently.

Guys,

You know what could be good to add to this masterpiece badge? A blue or yellow tile on top of it to make it smoother.

Guys,

You know what could be good to add to this masterpiece badge? A blue or yellow tile on top of it to make it smoother.

Does he do that, or would the participants have to bring their own, or what?

What do you mean??

I think Jon takes care of the badges and will give them to us at Billund (but I might be totally wrong).

I aslo think the badge would look better with the tile on top.

Any thoughts on that Jon and Snefroe (and all you participants)??

What do you mean??

I think Jon takes care of the badges and will give them to us at Billund (but I might be totally wrong).

I aslo think the badge would look better with the tile on top.

Any thoughts on that Jon and Snefroe (and all you participants)??

You called me, Master Yoda?

according to the photos, it's up to u what you do with the engraved parts. you can decorate them even further if you want (perhaps you can buy parts in the Billund brick shop for this), but i don't think this guy is going to do that.

sure, a tile would be nice, however, you also have to hang it around you neck or so... so you probably need two of these: http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/2432

This is taken from the site..

They come with a magnetic badge holder that eliminates pin or clasps of any kind so there is no damaging that shirt or blouse.

So you can just attach them to your t-shirt (hopefully a Eurobricks one!), but if you want to modify them with tiles or any other pieces feel free to do so.

I think you are right ;) It would be much easier to give to people then than to send them out before the event.

Still not got a reply from this guy yet but hopefully I will hear something soon.

Jon.

Ok guys, I have had a reply from the site and the colours should be fine.

So now I need everyone who is going (and therefore will receive a badge) to provide me with their Full Name and Username (which shouldn't be too hard ;))

I would prefer it for eveyone to send me a PM with these in, titled something like 'Badge Name'. This is just so I have them all together where I can easily acces them and therefore I won't have to plough though pages of off-topic posts to find them when I need them.

If we want the order to be ready and shipped (to me) before the event we need to send the order 5 weeks before we go, this is to give them enough time to buy the specific coloured bricks if they need to, and then engrave them all. That means that if we want them before 29th July we need to make the order by Friday 24th June. So this gives you plenty of time to send my your details and if anyone else decides to come then they should be able to get a badge too.

I will edit the title of this topic so that it is clear for everyone, now let the name calling (or sending) begin! :)

Jon.

Ok, so the dealine is not until 24th June but I have only received 2 names for the badges so far.

If you are interested in one for the event please can you send me your name ASAP!

Jon.

Guys,

Please take the time to PM Jon quickly, he has put lots of efforts for us, the least we can do is answer asap ;)

And thank him for this ;)

Ok, so the dealine is not until 24th June but I have only received 2 names for the badges so far.

If you are interested in one for the event please can you send me your name ASAP!

Jon.

sorry Jon, i forgot all about it...

I'm unfortunately unable to come as I live in the US, but I'd love to get a badge as a souvenir from the event and this great web site. Any possibility of mailing for us in the US?

jon, how do we pay for these badges?

Still working on this, once we know the final price then we can work out how much each person has to pay, or whether we can use some money from the Eurobricks account.

Jon.

Just wanted to let y'all know that I can engrave on any size brick. And could add graphics (albeit small). Just need to get the ideas early enough to create a prototype and get approved. I can can also make key rings and puzzles among other things. Graphics work much better if you can send an eps file or .ai file. Always welcome to new ideas.

Tommy Armstrong

brickengraver.com

Hey Tommy!

Thanks for stopping by, I have still got to wait for the list of people who would like badges, but I will let you know as soon as I can.

As far as small images go, do you think you could manage a small Eurobricks logo on the brick?

Thanks,

Jon.

post-13-1116100080.gif