Sign in to follow this  
Matthias

PTV: The Treasure Map - Trapdoor - Gold Tooth - Recycling- Trap

Hello,

here is my little, modest entry for PTV 2015 Small. The title is cutted, the full title is : PTV 2015 Small: The Treasure Map - Trapdoor - Gold Tooth - Recycling- Trap

The Story is told fast. All you have to know is said in the title of the entry :pir-blush: .

The pirates have found a new way of getting Gold. Why shall they fight against the Bluecoats and Redcoats, when the gold is such easy to get. They do not risk their life they just recycle the dead parts of their civilian victims.

Thats the plan: A beautiful female pirate speaks in the tavern to strangers and tells them that she would have a treasur map. but can´t go to get the treasure. She gives the stranger the map, or let the stranger steals her map.

The strangers go the way of the map and on a brigde they fall down on the slaghtering block of the pirates. The strangers were fragmented and the parts where gold could be in comes in the alembic. The farmed gold where than be forged in new coins.

21959522072_f40074feb5_c.jpg

21959522072_f40074feb5_c.jpg

21783498780_157b4a1b86_c.jpg

Edited by Phred

Oh dear... I just had lunch...

*puts hand over mouth*

At least I don't have any gold teeth!

No, seriously, this is a unique and imaginative take on the contest. There's a lot going on in a small area and the layout does a good job of implying the action without the need for a lengthy description.

Greedy, greedy. All of them. Tsk tsk tsk.

Those pirates are definitely "Out for Blood!"

The title is cutted, the full title is : PTV 2015 Small: The Treasure Map - Trapdoor - Gold Tooth - Recycling- Trap

It may all fit if the title were changed to PTV: The Treasure Map - Trapdoor - Gold Tooth - Recycling- Trap. Would you like it changed?

I like it, definitely an incentive way of harvesting gold and very gruesome. Cool build :-)

Oh dear, it's almost past my bed-time! I know an old Japanese story "Fullmetal Alchemist" - alive people were used to produce a philosopher's stone and gold. Did that story inspire you, I wonder?

No, I ask me the question what would be the cruelest thing human could do to each other. Cannibalism is an islander standard, I thought that is a thing 100 participants will do for the contest. Therefore I made this. I never heard of the Japanese story before.

If that goes ok with the rules, I would love your solution.Thanks.

No problem. As long as you have the correct tag, you're topic can be named whatever you'd like.