Greetings.

I want to introduce you to my vision of the truck of the future, Year 2045, Mercedes Benz Anataros,

Blue Energy. ( for ReBrick challenge)

It’s all about The Concept of fully electrical vehicle, which uses only a Electrical motor.

Truck also fills with energy by using brakes, The solar panels on the roof and by the pressure plates in the

shock absorbers.

In the under part of the mask behind the iron bars there is a turbine, which uses air to function which

is really strong at 75 M/ph.

The maximum speed for trucks would raise to 75 M/Ph. Because the trucks would be more safe. The

shape of the cabin would be the same with the difference of it being remodeled for aerodynamic.

You can see this because the front part of the cabin is no longer flat but it’s bent in the sides.

The classic lights are no longer on the roof but are instead spread around the front of the mask.

The interior is also remodeled one of the big differences is that the Steering wheels is no longer on

the left but it’s now on the middle and there is only enough space for one driver.

And also the cabin is no longer just a cabin it’s almost a real home it’s filled with a shower and a toilet

and on the other side with a refrigerator and an oven.

The bed is also changed since it’s positioned differently.

The truck is in a 1:16 benchmark. The benchmarks are from Mb Actros, the last model.

Xl drive motor is for drive, servo for steering. Full suspension, drives are made for maximum power.

Outside:

-Aerodynamic cabin.

-Lights spread in front of the entire mask. (1 pcs pf light)

-Solar panels on the top of the cabin.

-Behind the cabin on one side it’s a battery and the other side it’s a water tank.

-The motor is on the bottom of the cabin. The cabin can be raised.

Interior:

-Space for only 1 person

-The truck does not have meters he has to write them on the glass (screen)

-The truck has an autopilot function.

-The chair can be moved to the left so he can pull out the bed.

prva.jpg

10.2.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

5.jpg

19.jpg

10.jpg

Video:

High quality pictures:

https://www.flickr.c...157657141139143

Edited by blaz62

This one is really really cool... Number one for me... Unique and really good looking... I like the diagonal liftarms on the side making the truck very sportly... Also the idea of interior is good... Future truck will drive autonomously...

Great MOC and inspirative details... Good work!

Max...

A very sleek and clean design. Color combination is also very striking! Only thing I dont get is the wind turbine part? Dont you loose more power generating thrust to power the turbine than what you get out of it?

It looks very good...

I miss those kind of vehicle so much in official Technic sets... :(

Today, sets are focused on realism. Something like 8462 or your truck would be awesome.

This is just awesome. I'm a sucker for orange/black combo! So far I see you on a podium, good luck! If TLG made those wheels in orange it would be almost to beautiful ;-)

Wind tourbines striking again :D

Anyway, great, great build! No crazy futurism but decent evolution, which is what I like. And both shape and colors are really cool!

People are really hitting it out of the park with this contest. I love how this, and other submissions are making the truck so low to the ground. Gives the impressions of low drag. Almost s of this truck, and others, are like trains.

Wow thanks guys!

I didn't, expect so big response. That mean me a lot! :blush:

This is been hard and long project, I making this almost 2 months, every day.

@zblj

Yea, but we talk about 30 years in future. Maybe is today fantasy, but then will be reality. :wink:

I will make instructions, but can't tell when because i'm right now busy with study.