Hey everybody,

today I'm comin' up with my latest creation, which is equally my second moc of a church. My 1st one was built in 2013 and

it was designed as a mini modular.

This one is much bigger, but it's also executed in microscale:

21891759546_c55e479d0d_c.jpg

You may find some similarities to any real examples of archtecture, but there is no original one for it - it's a freestyle model.

21927634091_0d4d6b61df_c.jpg

The model consists of round about 3.500 pieces and overall it took me around 9 months to get it complete.

21295170924_7314b02c2a_c.jpg

21891759986_86a340c23e_c.jpg

In this case I could'nt resist, doing a little photo editing, to get an old-styled look ...

21731039919_b96962f31b_c.jpg

... and when it's getting dark, I turn on the interior light :wink: :

21295169854_af676e8965_c.jpg

That's it for now. So, feel free to leave any comment and tell me, what you think about it! :sweet:

Thx & so long,

Jens

It's awesome. I love it. :wub:

My first thought when I've saw the photos was I've been in this church, I was surprised that there are not original model. *oh2*

Amazing MOC with many great details. I especially like the use of the Death Star hemisphere.

Fantastic all-around! You've captured the key elements of many different buildings and merged them into something that feels just right. Beautiful job!

This is amazing. The scale is perfect, and it actually looks bigger than it actually is. The amount of detail is incredible. Congratulations on being front-page.

Amazing! Congrats for your, it is a truly superb creation. The well thought intricate details are incredible, and the dome technique is really clever.