21929256171_4b9f6608f0_c.jpg

BB8+Wall-e_Eve by Daniel Stoeffler, on Flickr

R2-D2 shows him the right direction

21732662659_47de560116_c.jpg

BB8+R2-D2 by Daniel Stoeffler, on Flickr

The 3 droids stars of SW7

21732662239_391edd8589_c.jpg

BB8+R2-D2_C-3PO by Daniel Stoeffler, on Flickr

They are on Ideas ( ideas.lego.com/projects/124638 ) and are waiting for your support.

The complete mid-size series

21731689648_77482c3401_c.jpg

five_droids by Daniel Stoeffler, on Flickr

Enjoy :wink:

Edited by DanSto

Nice work! Both on BB-8 and the other droids. Just out of interest where did you get the printed dish for the eyepiece from?

Nice work! Both on BB-8 and the other droids. Just out of interest where did you get the printed dish for the eyepiece from?

Thanks. It's a "Plate, Round 2 x 2 with Rounded Bottom and Headlight Pattern" ( http://alpha.brickli...?P=2654pb01#T=C ).

These look awesome! I like how you fit all the details!

Thanks.

You forgot someone.... :grin:

Or not :wink: . Johnny 5 is not a Disney character (to my knowledge).

Wow! They look awesome, and BB-8 is adorable!

Thanks.

Not too shabby! And the whole assemblage works even better when you remember that Pixar originated as a division of Lucasfilm.

Very nice! I really loved your C3 and R2 and this new BB8 fit's them perfectly. It's quite fantastic how accurate you managed to build them in sucn small scale. Applaus from my side ;)

Hi Dan,

love it, simple yet cute, good job ! You had the perfect piece for the eye, and the head is well designed, with nice curves. The round wings for the body match perfectly.

For R2 : couldn't you design a new head for it ? It's too blocky and the eye is far too small, I would rather prefer a more cartoon, recognisable one.

I took a look at your Flickr and was glad to see that you have continued to produce excellent work, amazing architecture MOCs and others, your Wall E is adorable. Sad not to be able to discuss about them on another forum, but that's another topic ;) .

What's your next MOC ? Brick on !

Not too shabby! And the whole assemblage works even better when you remember that Pixar originated as a division of Lucasfilm.

Really :wink: . You are right, Pixar comes from Lucasfilm.

Very nice! I really loved your C3 and R2 and this new BB8 fit's them perfectly. It's quite fantastic how accurate you managed to build them in sucn small scale. Applaus from my side ;)

Thanks.

They all look great!

Thanks.

Great job! I especially like R2!

Thanks. Yes, R2 is also the one I prefer but I love all of them.

Hi Dan,

love it, simple yet cute, good job ! You had the perfect piece for the eye, and the head is well designed, with nice curves. The round wings for the body match perfectly.

For R2 : couldn't you design a new head for it ? It's too blocky and the eye is far too small, I would rather prefer a more cartoon, recognisable one.

I took a look at your Flickr and was glad to see that you have continued to produce excellent work, amazing architecture MOCs and others, your Wall E is adorable. Sad not to be able to discuss about them on another forum, but that's another topic ;) .

What's your next MOC ? Brick on !

Hi gaut, It is always a pleasure to read your comments on my MOCs :wink: .

I am also pleased to see that you like my recent creations and not only the one into the SW theme.

Concerning a new version of the head for R2, why not, but it is not so easy to get it round and to include all details.

I think I have ended the phases dedicated to Architectural cathedrals and mid size droids and I will have to look for something else.

You are right, Brick on :wink: !