Sign in to follow this  
Lego lover 88

Dimensions question

I have no plan on buying the actual game but the minifigs looks very great especially the doctor who and bttf ones should I buy them and would they still be worth it?

I have no plan on buying the actual game but the minifigs looks very great especially the doctor who and bttf ones should I buy them and would they still be worth it?

If you are willing to pay $30 for a minifig, then sure. The instructions for the models are online at Lego.com as well.

Just keep in mind that the Dr. Who set isn't out yet (November).

Edited by Penkid11

As Penkid said, this is a question you have to answer for yourself. If paying $15 for a minifig and a mini build or $30 for a minifig and two builds is worth it for you is totally up to you. If you're really only interested in the minifigs, you could get them on the aftermarket. Or you could get the packs and try to sell anything you don't want, like the stands, which might give you some of your money back.

However, for Dr. Who, I would wait for the Lego Ideas set to be released which will probably include the Doctor and maybe the Cyberman and will be a much better value.

As mentioned, Doctor Who is also coming out in the Ideas set in December. Rumor has it, the set will include the 11th and 12th Doctors, Clara, two Daleks, and a Weeping Angel.

What about an exclusive minifigure that can't be found anywhere these days or is expensive these days?

For example, titanium ninja Zane, or fire chi suits.

What about an exclusive minifigure that can't be found anywhere these days or is expensive these days?

For example, titanium ninja Zane, or fire chi suits.

Is Titanium Ninja Zane all that rare? He only came out earlier this year—he should be plenty easy to get even outside Dimensions, and only goes for around $5 on Bricklink. Golden Ninja Lloyd would be a better example—on his own he goes for around $15, but when his set comes out that price too may go down.

The Chima costumes in Dimensions, on the other hand, are actually totally unique—they don't match the costumes from other sets, and with the theme ending chances are they'll never show up again. In that case, you should definitely get those sets if you want the figures, because you probably won't get another chance at them.

Is Titanium Ninja Zane all that rare?

He's going to be.

Or is expensive these days

Edited by gamejutzu