Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Heroica RPG - Wolf King's Followers

"A bomb for the wall?" I say skeptically. "You're going to need a lot of firepower for that, and it's very unlikely that you'll have the power to take down the wall without taking down much more than just it. Surely the hovels will provide us with enough manpower to remove it without the use of explosives.

1 hour ago, Palathadric said:

"A bomb for the wall?" I say skeptically. "You're going to need a lot of firepower for that, and it's very unlikely that you'll have the power to take down the wall without taking down much more than just it. Surely the hovels will provide us with enough manpower to remove it without the use of explosives.

"That's why we need an expert. The wall was constructed by expert craftsman, do ya think the people of the wall will be able to destroy it with sticks? Some well placed charges for a controlled demolition is what we need. We could clear the area before hand of course as well."

"Either way, we should be prepared for the aftermath. Something is bound to go wrong no matter how well we plan, so we should be ready for the worst. Have healers and others at the ready so if anyone in the hovels are hurt, we can immediately rush to their aid and assist them."

mk004.jpg

"I fear I no longer have the stomach for demolishing structures."

heroicanpc-donnydozenhands.jpg

"For now, I'm off to play with the Watch." En Sabah Nur took his leave. "I should return once you have this all sorted...!"

On 29.12.2016 at 4:54 PM, KotZ said:

"Either way, we should be prepared for the aftermath. Something is bound to go wrong no matter how well we plan, so we should be ready for the worst. Have healers and others at the ready so if anyone in the hovels are hurt, we can immediately rush to their aid and assist them."

"Even if nothin' would go wrong, th're will be hel loose wh'n th' wall comes down. Th' elite 'nd their supporters will be furious... we need tae be prepared." Keliim thinks about some of his friends at the hall that have joined the union, how this will affect their friendship.

16 hours ago, Jebediahs said:

heroicanpc-donnydozenhands.jpg

"For now, I'm off to play with the Watch." En Sabah Nur took his leave. "I should return once you have this all sorted...!"

"Good, get th'm out o' th' way... we don't want th' Watch tae interfare with out plans."

"I must say that while I feel that destroying the wall is the better solution. All hell would break loose in Eubric if we were to do it. Can we restrain the people? We hardly have the numbers. I fear that destroying the wall may lead to a civil war which may hurt the people more than help them. If the Bonapartes were to attack with force, I'm not sure we have the manpower to resist without a catastrophic loss of life. I am almost tempted to turn to the other side of this debate now." I shrug uncomfortably.

"Th're be wisdom in ye words but Either wh't will happen h're 'nd wh't we decide o' not, A civil war is inevitable in Eubric... We can't stop it, want it o' nay it be almost need'd tae make th' change."

"A civil war is inevitable, perhaps, but we must not find ourselves on the losing side of it and if we care about the people at all, we will not rush into it until we know the cost on them will not be too high. Can you imagine the disastrous consequences it would have on them if we would lose? Furthermore, if we don't start the people working in the right direction now, then when we take over the city, they will not be prepared to follow us, but will throw the city into an anarchy that will just lead to more bloodshed between the inhabitants of the hovels."

"So should we start getting more of our people in the hovels and campaigning? Give them things, recruit? There's sure to be ways to pacify the people."

"If the alternative to bringin' down the wall is sittin' by and merely returnin' to thievery which will in turn just split the populace even more. Can we really expect the respectable folk of the city to not wonder if they will be targetted as well at some point?"

"What if we can setup a complete new city within Eubric that operates independently of the houses? Surely there are ways. Perhaps the best idea would be to shift the population out of Eubric slowly but surely. We could build farms, fisheries, mines even. The houses have a long hand, but not that long."

32432302661_624c102cdb_t.jpg

Keliim looks around at the people. "Did we com' tae a conclusion o' what tae do?"

Edited by Mencot

On 12/31/2016 at 11:28 AM, Palathadric said:

"What if we can setup a complete new city within Eubric that operates independently of the houses? Surely there are ways. Perhaps the best idea would be to shift the population out of Eubric slowly but surely. We could build farms, fisheries, mines even. The houses have a long hand, but not that long."

"You sure about that? The houses certainly have a long hand, and no matter where we go, we'll have to fight them. Although, shifting the population away would weaken the Houses considerably."

heroicanpc-ulricwolfkin.jpg
"The people have spoken. With a 4-1 vote in favor of the first option, it looks like we will be focusing our efforts on breaking down the Hovels wall and liberating the poor."

heroicaquest100-hodurrthornback.jpg
"Then we're GONNA need some BIG bombs!"

heroicaquest100-walbartan.jpg
"Perhaps this could have been done more peacefully... but the poor will not wait. We will have to plan our moves carefully, however."

heroicanpc-kukulkan.jpg
"Then I suggest you get planning. There's only one place I know of with ordinance enough for this kind of job."

All members of the Wolf King's Followers may add a Wolf King's Seal to their Inventory. It may be equipped at any time, and does not use up an items spot. It will continue to be enhanced as other propositions are voted on.

Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation)

"Thank you for this seal. It will surely come in handy elsewhere."

As the wolfcouncil had reach a conclusion, the hunter bowed his head and then he sneaked out into the shadows, to go preparing for the libaration of the Hovel and it´s people.

But before he exited the tunnels, he stopped by at the smugglersshop. And exchanged 500 gold for a Scroll of Magic Disguise and then he dissapeared.

Within the Wolf Den, Ulric gathers his followers.

38613641175_2cbff027fb_t.jpg
"With the mutiny of Fort Bonaparte, the Bonapartes were forced to flee. Problem is they took a good portion of the munitions with them, which means we can't blow the wall."

38801308854_e9e23485af_t.jpg
"We've got bigger issues. Heroica's founders are back."

38801308774_c6cbe93c09_t.jpg
"What do you mean back, zombies?"

"No, in the flesh."

"I fail to see how that will prevent anything. We've always had inside agents within the organization."

"Used to. They're cleaning house and if they deal with us like the Houses, we won't be safe her much longer."

"If anyone is to see reason however, how we can help this city. They..."

"I'm just saying, I don't think you'll get the chance to explain yourself."

"Hmmm, I will see if our other members have anything to add, otherwise I must think upon this issue."

38801308774_c6cbe93c09_t.jpg
"Sounds like we'd better do so quickly."

While at the Ulric's Lair, Pretzel decides to stop by the small shop, quickly purchasing a Mythril Ore for 1000 Gold, 4 Bright Polishes for 1000 Gold, and 5 Phoenix Incenses for 750 Gold.