Sorry again for my misunderstanding of this system and my angry mood... It seems all so complicated for me... :-/

I just love your snow cat, it seems powerful and steers so easily, good work! Any chance for instructions?

I just love your snow cat, it seems powerful and steers so easily, good work! Any chance for instructions?

Thanks very much braker23, was quite strong, but on some more adhesive surface it needed to move for to get steer. I think as real machine they also can't steer on place in deep snow. Unfortunately I have no pictures of disassembly at this model. But something could be seen from version 1 at least the chassis and drive units...

Great vehicle, cool pictures and very good video! You really did a nice job on this. You easily beat all of my technic mocs I have done so far :D

Great vehicle, cool pictures and very good video! You really did a nice job on this. You easily beat all of my technic mocs I have done so far :D

Thanks really! I think it's hard to say what can beat something. Isn't it most important if You are lucky from Your work? At least for me it is so. I have seen so many perfect and big and fabulous model, but none can beat my own happiness in that moment, when I just finish the work and keep it in hands and see it from many angles... Very important moment for every builder, no matter how complicated or big or how many parts the thing has... Sometimes I'm so happy from so simple thing, when it has nice idea, thats more than thousands parts... And every Your idea is Your idea and Your creation, and thats fantastic. Many too big, monstrous and complicated models seems to be nice, but when you are their builder, you have so many unfinished details there. It's simply too big for to be perfectly done... Do You know, how many things was on my Snowcat done in non perfect way? And how easier is to get this perfect being in simplicity? ...So, I just want to note, that I think Your creations are same for You as my MOCs for me... We create them... And that's the all about... No matter how complicated they are... ;-)

Is that IR? Because if it is, you did a great job of hiding the receivers..

Thank You! Yes, it has IR, the receivers were hidden in the cab beside the doors, therefore sometimes it had lost signal... It was because when I started this model I still didn't have any IR, so the model was not clearly done with this aim from the start. Their receivers were installed there afterwards.