Sign in to follow this  
jansued

PTV 2015 small: Only imperial stormtroopers are so precise...

After 2 hours of continued firing including some colateral damage Captain "Red Sails" gets tired...

21655673378_8edc8d72c3_c.jpgP1070931 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Over 200 bullets and a grenade penetrated the wall but continuesly missing their aim

21220897694_311dd5c9c9_c.jpgP1070912 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

The reason for this maybe that the Imperial Stormtrooper Reserve Militia consists of äh not really elite soldiers....

21843841405_3db141e48b_c.jpgP1070916 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

but finally he can get some sleep...

21655545060_51e5f8b955_c.jpgP1070922 by Jan Südmersen, auf Flickr

Edited by Phred

Besides being funny, this is a well-built scene from the decorated border to the different brick wall patterns to the wooden walkway. Is the broken bottle modified Lego or third-party? At any rate, it's surprising that those miserable swabs could shoot a bird... but not a big target tied up in front of them. Maybe they all just got pressed into service... or perhaps they're all closely related to Barney Fife. Good work.

I like Redcoat's expressions and the bullet ridden wall... really cool build! I do question whether Captain Red Sails should be allowed to get away with just falling asleep at the end pirate_wink.gif

Just 2 questions: what set is the broken bottle from and why are the redcoats' uniforms without epoulets?

1. The broken bottle is from brickforge: https://www.brickfor...productid=18598

2. These guys are the Auxillary Imperials - they don't have them in my world ;-)

I like Redcoat's expressions and the bullet ridden wall... really cool build! I do question whether Captain Red Sails should be allowed to get away with just falling asleep at the end pirate_wink.gif

Well, there will be a large entry....

Edited by jansued

Hehe, this is really cool! My entry, which maaaay be finished in time, is also supposed to have a scene similar to this 'un. The downside of turning in one's entry late is that everything cool might already have been built x)

Well, there will be a large entry....

Haha I look forward to the next installment then!

Very funny and well done. You partly stole one of my ideas for the next TOR tournament I have since the last end.

Very good!!