Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

Unlikely Society -- Chapter 7

Hey everyone,

chap7teaser.jpg

Chapter 7: Villians are unmasked! Horrifying conspiracies are revealed! Lots of dumb, ballet-related jokes are made!! This chapter has it all. I don't want to oversell it or anything ... BUT IT'S BETTER THAN A MILLION SUPERBOWLS!!! The world as you know it will never be the same!!!

So, Chapter 7 is finally posted on our website. I know, this chapter took us a long time. But it was a doozy, chock full of action and special effects, and we hope you like it.

While you're there, be sure to click on the Fluxington section, and check out some more town pictures. I added some pictures of the Lamp Light District, which is Fluxington's trendy shopping area.

Thanks for reading!

-Joebot

www.unlikelysociety.com

I finally got around to reading this! *wub* *wub* *wub*

Yay! Exposition behind us, action on!!! Woot! I don't know why I type woot, I would never say it out loud. I'm in my thirties for God's sake! :-| Anyway, it felt like old school unlikely society to me and complete with a cliffhanger ending!!! WOOT!

Never ever leave us again... :'-)

Did have a blast reading it as every time. How could I miss this thread ? When will the princesss come back btw X-O

Did have a blast reading it as every time. How could I miss this thread ? When will the princesss come back btw X-O

I was wondering myself.... perhaps the YOC forum would work better than T&T?

Anyways, a marvelous work, glittery and very funny! I knew that you can

I was wondering myself.... perhaps the YOC forum would work better than T&T?

Anyways, a marvelous work, glittery and very funny! I knew that you can

Yeah, I missed this the first time around too... thanks for bringing it back up Hinckley.

This was a great episode. Action, suspense, and a nice cliffhanger.... Maybe the guy with the giant hand will come back and save Anemone! 8-

Hey guys, thanks!!

Yep, you're probably right, I put it in the wrong forum. D'oh! I'll stick with YOC for future updates. I think I went with Town and Trains because I had some new pictures of my town to announce as well.

Anyway, thanks again for the feedback. Hopefully the next chapter won't take as long to put together.

As for being Hinckley's mentor ... it's an exhausting, thankless job. Much like a Sith Apprentice, I fully expect him to one day rise up against me. In the meantime, only cruel, vicious discipline will keep him in line. Back in your cage, Hinckley!!

great comic Joebot I can't believe I missed it I am a great fan of your work! I love the amout of detail you put into your backdrops aswell!

I didn't get what happened on page 5 however when pfinster is leaving the room and then the starfish head hits him. If it's a plot thing then dont tell me though becuase I am eager for episode 8!

by the way why does death plie where a tutu? Is it just for comical reasons? because if it is then it's doing its duty, it's so funny! :-D

great comic Joebot I can't believe I missed it I am a great fan of your work! I love the amout of detail you put into your backdrops aswell!

I didn't get what happened on page 5 however when pfinster is leaving the room and then the starfish head hits him. If it's a plot thing then dont tell me though becuase I am eager for episode 8!

by the way why does death plie where a tutu? Is it just for comical reasons? because if it is then it's doing its duty, it's so funny! :-D

I can't answer for Joebot, but I believe the tutu is because, Death Pli

It's the first time I see this, and had a full immersion right now.

Definetly nice! Great use of expressions and *wub* the Exo-Force haired band.

Can't wait to see chapter 8.

Out of curiosity, was Joebot programmed by the Sirius Cybernetic Corporation?

LuxorV

In regards to page 5, yes, that is intended to be a bit unclear at this point. It's a plot issue that will be resolved in Chapter 9. That's also when we'll find out all about this mysterious Jack Pfister.

And Hinckley is correct about Death Pli

In regards to page 5, yes, that is intended to be a bit unclear at this point. It's a plot issue that will be resolved in Chapter 9. That's also when we'll find out all about this mysterious Jack Pfister.

And Hinckley is correct about Death Pli

Edited by casewindu

Yay, another Douglas Adams fan! I like to think there's a fine line between "homage" and "rip off." I also like to think that Joebot walks that fine line.

Eh, who am I kidding? He's a blatant rip off of Marvin. Doug Adams was a genius, and I figure if you're going to steal, then steal from the best. X-D

I think you've created a very nice personal interpretation of the Marvin-like personality ;-) .

If you want to see more Adams fan work, you can link to imperialshadows & MrMandalorian contest official tread and entry tread. Just a little advertising in case you did not know it yet X-D . Hope you will partecipate *y*

LuxorV