SirNadroj

Fabuland Hot Rod Roadster: First Fabuland Creation by Sir Nadroj

builders_guild.gifindexed.gif

Hello again folks! *sweet*

Here is my first Fabuland creation. This is a hot rod roadster/car driven by none-other-than my sig fig Parrot! I've only bought one fabuland thing, and that was a lot of a few figures and this old car base. So I dug it out of the bottom of one of my many unforgiving buckets ( ;-) ) and built this bad lil' puppy! (whatever that means! :-D )

In the pictures you can see the Parrot's (who hasn't been named yet) friends: Mick Monkey, Bethany Bunny and Heather Hippo! :-)

1-9.jpg

2-9.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-9.jpg

5-8.jpg

6-8.jpg

7-6.jpg

Thanks for looking, feedback's appreciated, and here's the MOC page: http://mocpages.com/moc.php/38116

Edited by Pandora

Yay! Fabuland! ...and Chrome! Is this going to be part of a batch like the Indy and Mosiac MOCs, or is this a one off?

Interestingly I have some Fabuland pieces on their way to me right now... (By the way; you made a mistake with the MOCPages link....)

Thanks Asuka! :-)

Yay! Fabuland! ...and Chrome! Is this going to be part of a batch like the Indy and Mosiac MOCs, or is this a one off?

Interestingly I have some Fabuland pieces on their way to me right now... (By the way; you made a mistake with the MOCPages link....)

I'm not sure yet. If I get a hold of more Fabuland elements, I'd like to do more, but right now I don't have anything specifically and distinctly fabuland.

(Thanks! I fixed the link! ;-) )

If anyone has any fabuland things they don't want, please PM me, I'm interested and searching the market! X-D

*wub* *wub* *wub*

Yay! Another Fabuland builder. Now we can have a contest!

Wonderful job Sir Nadroj! I'm really happy to see you move your creativity over to Fabuland. Fun, isn't it? I wish everyone could experience the joy of Fabuland! Great job, I really like how you put the thing by that other thing. I'm not going to over analyze it. It's Fabuland and it's cute!

Great job *wub*

Nice roadster indeed! *y*

I really like fabuland wheels and front ends, I'm going to have to pick some up. Speaking of parts though, the thing that he's sitting in with the curved sides... is that actually meant to be used for that? I have a couple of red ones I picked up from a random Bricklink seller and I never knew just what I'd bought. I sort of pictured them as something to lay a barrel across, but never tried it. As fabuland car doors, it looks good though, so I'll be sure to try that.

Whenever I look at fabuland I just think how much better it would be than those 4+ themes they do now. How could a kid not like a parrot with a roadster? Or a monkey with a biplane? Or a walrus with a tugboat? *sigh* I'm getting old.

Speaking of parts though, the thing that he's sitting in with the curved sides... is that actually meant to be used for that?

:-| I roll my eyes at you so hard! Look here... :-P

:-| I roll my eyes at you so hard! Look here... :-P

Yeah, "Container, Box 4 x 4 x 2 Bottom with Semi-circle Cut-out Ends" made it so clear when I ordered it :-P Still sounds more like something you'd stick a barrel on than the seat of a car.

Cool link, btw *sweet*

Oh, and watch out, your eyes will stay that way. :-D

Neat! Nice and colourful, keeping with the Fabuland flow, with some cool chrome parts to go with! Great job! *y* :-D

Thank guys. I appreciate it!

And again, if anyone has any fabuland parts, PRIMARILY figures, please PM me! I'm willing to pay!