Sign in to follow this  
steentje

MOC MHC R1 - The execution of Robespierre

Execution of Robespierre - my entry for the "Mad History Contest" at Imperium der Steine.

You had to build a MOC with a historical scene wich should contain a little twist (limited 48x48 studs).

I made a version where Skynet send a terminator in the wrong time and location. I made it into the finals.

Hope you'll like it!

steentje

21117826283_d6bc6bc303_c.jpg

21116142394_613fb0bc68_c.jpg

21712775106_98dd8530aa_c.jpg

21748197551_7ba32f9793_c.jpg

This is just cool, I like the twist :-) The guillotine is fantastic and the decapitated heads are well done, I like the blood pouring out the old guy's head!

Great stuff!

I had a closer look at your pics on flickr ;) - I love the way you join up different eras in human history. Have you built all those great MOCs for competitions?!

A really cool build, Nice detail with the blood pouring out of the decapitated head.

THX guys!

Great stuff!

I had a closer look at your pics on flickr ;) - I love the way you join up different eras in human history. Have you built all those great MOCs for competitions?!

Just looked at your flickr account, love your micro MOCs...they're great!

Only the last 3 entries (Robespierre, crashd Tie-fighter and the endscene of SW episode I) are competition MOCs and the space contest entry of course...that was my first competition entry.

Hey, thanks a lot! Just started following you on flickr ;)

By the way, if you are interested in more Microscale MOCs visit this site about Teensietown. There you can find even more great creations from members of our LUG.