Hi, to all ninjago fans from Staslegomaster. I like Ninja sets since 1998. I know, there’s no instruction how to combine ninjago sets 2504, 2519, 2520, 2254 into a super arena. Perhaps because it‘s obvious how to do it. I’m sure if one creates Battle arena 2520, then the passage on the right will look like a red-eyed skull, there’ll be a stand for weapons below and a red passage on the left. Skeleton bowling 2519 is attached so that the red passage becomes the entrance. Instead of the stand for weapons we put 2504(dodju spinjitsu) so that its gates become the arena’s entrance. There are special pieces at the edges of the sets. But I don’t know what to attach to the red passage to finish the super arena. Can it be 2254 ? I don’t have it, so I’m not sure. Or an exclusive set? Try to create it and put its pictures here.These are old sets but digital design can help. Hope you like the idea/Thanks a lot.

71UtszjsM1L._SL1198_.jpg

001.jpg

2520_main.jpg?1291834260

Edited by Staslegomaster

I'm sorry, i'm not an ninjago fan. Someone else will have to help you. Good luck

Technically there is no "Super Arena" that can be made. Since the weapon racks in 2520 are attached by axles instead of pins, you can't put any of the sets you mentioned in the rack's place (modifying can be done, but you won't be able to play Spinjitzu with a 2504 or 2519 in your way. However, there is a hole for a pin to go behind the Tori Gate walls in 2520. Combining a variation of 2254 Mountain Shrine, 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo, 2519 Skeleton Bowling, 2520 Ninjago Battle Arena, as well as 2516 Ninja Training Outpost and 9558 Training Set together does work, however there is no way to combine them into a complete ring to make a "Super Arena."

I was hoping for a similar result when I purchased these sets, much to my chagrin.

Edited by Penkid11

I also thought those sets were modular in that sense but like Penkid11 mentioned I am not aware of this "super arena" you mentioned. However that's the beauty of LEGO sets -- you can modify them heavily to suit your needs or even MOC your own super arena :)

As I have all the sets I can tell you I tried, but unfortunately they don't go together, as mentioned by Makoy your best bet would be to modify them

Many thanks to all of you - the more we learn, the more we know. Such a pity. But I still will try to connect the parts of which I am sure, it'll be in the nearest future. Then I'll upload the pictures here. Happy building to Ninjago fans.

Many thanks to all of you - the more we learn, the more we know. Such a pity. But I still will try to connect the parts of which I am sure, it'll be in the nearest future. Then I'll upload the pictures here. Happy building to Ninjago fans.

I would do the same if I hadn't disassembled them. :grin:

Technically there is no "Super Arena" that can be made. Since the weapon racks in 2520 are attached by axles instead of pins, you can't put any of the sets you mentioned in the rack's place (modifying can be done, but you won't be able to play Spinjitzu with a 2504 or 2519 in your way. However, there is a hole for a pin to go behind the Tori Gate walls in 2520. Combining a variation of 2254 Mountain Shrine, 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo, 2519 Skeleton Bowling, 2520 Ninjago Battle Arena, as well as 2516 Ninja Training Outpost and 9558 Training Set together does work, however there is no way to combine them into a complete ring to make a "Super Arena."

I was hoping for a similar result when I purchased these sets, much to my chagrin.

thanks to your comments I understood my mistake concerning 2504 Spinjitzu Dojo. This set itself has a circled training space if you have 4 of them. As for the others, my arena can be created but you need a set with Zendy X. But I don't know if a building included because I don't know it's number. domyou know it?

I will be very excited to see it! :wink:

Sorry I've got some problems with my camera now. wouldyou look at and support my 2 projects? Waiting for your comments. Thanks.

Has anyone tried combining 4 Spinjitzu Dojo sets to create one from the show?

Well, I guess it would be easier to make an MOC...

However, a super battle arena sounds cool too.

Has anyone tried combining 4 Spinjitzu Dojo sets to create one from the show?

Well, I guess it would be easier to make an MOC...

However, a super battle arena sounds cool too.

I'm glad you like the idea. Try LDD to creat one. And please support my 2 projects in LEGO ideas as you like my sets. And happy building to you.

Thanks!

And speaking of the mountain shrine set, did you know you can place the sword of fire on top of the two scorpions? It might not help, but I don't know where else to put this info...

Thanks!

And speaking of the mountain shrine set, did you know you can place the sword of fire on top of the two scorpions? It might not help, but I don't know where else to put this info...

Thaks for your advice. And which of your ninjas is the most rare in your collection?

Well here in the USA,(I'm on mobile so I have no clue where you're from) NRG Jay was kinda a miss. He was sent out 2 months in advanced and then was recalled or something, but didn't last long on sheleves here.

Well here in the USA,(I'm on mobile so I have no clue where you're from) NRG Jay was kinda a miss. He was sent out 2 months in advanced and then was recalled or something, but didn't last long on sheleves here.

I saw NRG Jay a ton of times, but chose Lloyd instead. If you couldn't get them in your state, couldn't you order?

Lloyd DX would look better (to me anyway) if he just had the original green hood. Since everyone wants to use it with Lloyd's first suit.

Edited by gamejutzu