Sign in to follow this  
Vedauwoo

[SoNE Freebuild 9.1] Some new equipment....

[begin Transmission]

[Type - Alliance Report]

[security - Low]

[Report from: Vedauwoo (Pilot) {HV-37}]

[Location: Nar Eubrikka]

Having arrived too late to assist in the Black Sun Operation, we found an abandoned hangar...somewhat damaged..in a secluded swamp on Nar Eubrikka and we have begun the final upgrades on the HV-37.....after organizing supplies in the Hangar, of course...

IMG_8760sm.jpg

Luckily, There was an old CLL-8h Binary Loadlifter and an EG-5v Power droid hidden in the debris...

IMG_8755sm.jpg

The CLL-8h is really a fantastic piece of equipment....just look at it!

IMG_8756sm.jpg

There is a bad weld on one leg that needs attention.....but other than that...she's a brute!

IMG_8757sm.jpg

IMG_8758sm.jpg

We will transmit some images of the HV-37 once she's up and running....

[End Transmission]

Edited by Vedauwoo

Cool lifter! I really like the hangar in the background aswell. And it seems you have quite the resemblance to my sigfig... clone troopers are back?!? :tongue:

Cool lifter! I really like the hangar in the background aswell. And it seems you have quite the resemblance to my sigfig... clone troopers are back?!? :tongue:

Lol...just trying to add some color to the sea of fleshy-yellowness....Dig your hair, dude!

I think there are a couple of places that could be cleaned up, like the exposed technic pins, but you did a great job of keeping it Star-Wars-messy/lived-in. The equipment has a good universe feel to it, the lifter reminds me of a large gonk droid, and it looks like you put a lot of thought into the background, as well.

I think there are a couple of places that could be cleaned up, like the exposed technic pins, but you did a great job of keeping it Star-Wars-messy/lived-in. The equipment has a good universe feel to it, the lifter reminds me of a large gonk droid, and it looks like you put a lot of thought into the background, as well.

Thanks so much!

I figure the Arms may Evolve over time, as I find better parts combos....But, as it's a "non-traditional" CLL droid, I figured a "custom made in the garage" look would suit it.

More to come on the Hangar and Ship....as another Freebuild, I rekon.

Love the hanger! The large mech is a little out of place, but not completely unusual for SW. Great work!

Love the hanger! The large mech is a little out of place, but not completely unusual for SW. Great work!

Not Really, The CLL-8 was a rather prominent in Star Wars: Galaxies....My Droid Engineer made quite a few.....Plus, C-3PO was made to believe programmed them....." C-3PO believed he had initially been employed in the preparation of binary loadlifters, after his memory was erased aboard the Tantive IV." - Wookieepedia

Not Really, The CLL-8 was a rather prominent in Star Wars: Galaxies....My Droid Engineer made quite a few.....Plus, C-3PO was made to believe programmed them....." C-3PO believed he had initially been employed in the preparation of binary loadlifters, after his memory was erased aboard the Tantive IV." - Wookieepedia

I stand corrected!