LittleJohn

[M-B09] MANTIS Outpost on Serium

Tags: Civil, Building, Vehicle

Job: Explorer

MANTIS sent me to Serium this week, to help construct a new communications base. I was glad for the opportunity to get a break from all the exploring I've been doing lately, and I even got to see my Old Friend, Massi Editoro.

21556770399_4df7771936_z.jpg

21555771718_d85d5d252e_z.jpg

21555634460_4501e578bb_z.jpg

21556765129_a3bb6868a9_z.jpg

21556775039_409b85dba6_z.jpg

21732045262_05e7c503b9_z.jpg

21122585743_46b2cca01e_z.jpg

21743641945_739347a403_z.jpg

More pictures here: Link

C&C welcome :classic:

Awesome job! The landscaping is great, and I love the interior. :wub: I think it would have benefited from fully enclosing the back wall though. :classic:

Very nice build, one of your best for AG! Great work with the interiors, and the rounded bay section! :thumbup: Also I really like the use of lined bricks for the doors!

Wow. Just wow. Nothing for me to say here really. So many great techniques and NPUs to count here.

Remarkably clean build LittleJohn. While the angled building is easy to achieve on that mirror smooth surface, the tiny angle adds a lot. Love that short dune too. I can't help but wonder what another color would have done for this instead of using black for those stalks.

What is it with M.A.N.T.I.S. though? You people are always either packing serious heat or are parked right next to a armory! :laugh:

Very cool and clean build LJ, fantastic job on both the exterior and inside! :thumbup: Excellent landscaping as well, and Massi Editoro's gun is super sweet! :wink:

Woah, that is awesome! The ground texture is great, and the platform color contrasts nicely with the rest of the building. Adding to that, you made an interior that is just as detailed as the rest of the scene! I like all of the jars inside on the shelves. Truly a fantastic creation!