Siegfried

UCS Millennium Falcon Serial Number List

i think there's some logic to that. i've certainly noticed quite a few. :-P good job starting this post, buddy!

Thanks. *sweet* It isn't that hard. It takes under five minutes a day to keep it updated.

*y* maybe EB should make you in charge of recruiting. X-D *y*

Hmmm. Would there be any perks?

Hmmm. Would there be any perks?

perks?? perks?? you will do it for free and you will like it. :-D :-P alrighty, i'm digressing here so i'll stop.

UCS Millenium Falcon no. 5294 present and accounted for. Location: Netherlands, Europe

Thanks Recruit. Carry on.... and welcome to Eurobricks!

mine just arrived yesterday... no certificate though .. i guess it wasn't the 1st run :-(

I think this is a mistake and would get on to Lego if I were you. LS@H is still advertising the set as being in its First Run so I believe you should have got a certificate number. On another website I read somewhere that someone received a set without a certificate and Lego supplied it later when contacted. If the first run has finished then I think this should be highlighted in a separate thread to alert people but first check with Lego to confirm this

regards

David

On another website I read somewhere that someone received a set without a certificate and Lego supplied it later when contacted.

I think it was postet here, even if the user "Jayfo" is from FBTB. He/she got a new certificate with number 14392.

I think this is a mistake and would get on to Lego if I were you. LS@H is still advertising the set as being in its First Run so I believe you should have got a certificate number.

If the first run has finished then I think this should be highlighted in a separate thread to alert people but first check with Lego to confirm this

You're right, on Lego's S@H there is still the information about the First Run. Do you, shinohara, have this print on your box?

12._official_lfe-03._sign.jpg

For you, Sinner, a few new numbers from Brickshelf users :-)

1240 - ash-274

5553 - jorgereis

6505 - Reki

6195 - acidburn

and one from FBTB:

952 - wndjmr03

I just checked my MF box, no first limited edition stamp ..... dang ... so far 3 out of the 12 MF that arrived for our local lego club did not have the certificate.. 1st run is gone :-X

For you, Sinner, a few new numbers

Thank you! *sweet* Thanks also for sending me this link to where anyone who really want a Certificate can get one for $20 USD. It has been given it's own number on BrickLink so doing this search should in future show all available certificates.

I ordered my when it hit Shopathome, Denmark. I got number 5558.

Morten

I wonder who has number 1337 or 1977?

I was hoping the 1st run would last for a bit longer, preferably till after Christmas, oh well!

Where from?? US, Europe??

Jamie

from europe/luxembourg

I m a lucky man ^^

I had ordered it 4-5 weeks ago

Edited by LoRd AmUnRa

#178 Minnesota, USA.

I ordered it within the first hour of it being available at S@H

Updated.

I m a lucky man ^^

I had ordered it 4-5 weeks ago

Indeed you are; from what I've heard the first run ended around about then. :-P