Meisterschnorrer

My first things, I want to show you

Hi community

In my second topic (my first one was a "I want to say hello" thread), I would like to show you some train creations I made with LDD.

All models were rendered with Povray.

Firs I have a filling station for liquid materials, the trailers under the station I got out of an Railbricks magazine:

18772231536_01f015bcf1_b.jpg

Abfüllanlage Zuschnitt by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

The next thing is a locomotive, the role model is a locomotive from here, a MAK, this MOC is already built in bricks:

12191698066_bc1d2e1351_b.jpg

Train - Second try - Mark 5.1 by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

Now, you see a locomotive which was uploaded to ideas. I show it in different colors:

14827100958_9243d1d4d4_b.jpg

Lok - Versuch 1 - Beide Varianten Versuch 3 mit dunkelblau by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

14825765127_70f7ecbc9c_b.jpg

Lok - Versuch 1 - Beide Varianten by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

And last, but not least, the Uaai 839 in LDD. This model also was built in bricks:

15343345883_20345a1639_b.jpg

Tragschnabel Komplett von oben by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

Tell me what you think about it.

Kind regards

René

Epic! I don't know what the use is for the last wagon (turbine wagon?) but it looks like some mighty beast!

Epic! I don't know what the use is for the last wagon (turbine wagon?) but it looks like some mighty beast!

That's called a Schnabel car, used for carrying extremely heavy loads while not exceeding design wheel loads for the track. Very rare, and awesome to see in brick!

Uaai 839 in LDD. This model also was built in bricks:

Got any pics of in in the brick?

Edited by CrispyBassist

WOW THESE MOCs ARE TOTALLY COOL! :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool: :wub_drool:

The gas station has many beautiful details: I really like the airplane's reactors used like pumps.

The yellow/red locomotive is amazing ...and you have definitely spotted the torpedo wagon!

Very nice work. I think I've seen that Uaai before. Did you also make a blue Horizon Express?

Really cool models. I like the Uaai a lot!

My own shuttle tank transport seems to pale in comparison.. :-/

Hi folks

First: Thank´s Nemo...

Here is the newest result of my cooperation with efferman.

It´s a electric locomotive with no real role model.

It´s called ERS Aligator (Efferson Railway Systems)

Efferman made the drives and the Bodywork for the engines (he made the important parts), and my part was the cabin and the other details.

Without efferman, this locomotive would not be so nice...

We´ve put a few weeks of constructing it. Efferman made his part very fast, but I´m not the best MOCer.

I have really problems to find a beginning of a MOC, but soon I will be able to build such a model on my own.

But now it´s ready an I will show a rendered LDD file.

21561215868_2ebe91ff7e_b.jpg

ERS aligator rot weiß by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

Best regards

René

Edited by Meisterschnorrer

AMAZING! These guys must work for Lego or something.

12191698066_bc1d2e1351_b.jpg

Any chance you would show how you made these trucks for this engine? Looking for something similar for my next steam locomotive tender. I tried attaching chains before, but the boggie was wider than the tender itself! Link is in my signature if you are willing to share the bogie design.

Ehm...no I don´t work for Lego.

I´m just a fan.This locomotive was hard to design, and what you see is mark 5.2.

For real I´m just a MOC-noob...

Thank you for your kind words.

There is nothing mysterious about the engines.

I took the standard 9volt motors and put them under the base of this locomotive.

The chains are put on these parts. And these parts are put under the baseplate of the locomotive.

Perhaps you can see it on the picture.Theres is nothing special about the bogies...

12265553755_691651ea5f_b.jpg

IMG_8358First Lok-Moc by Meisterschnorrer, auf Flickr

Best regards

René

Edited by Meisterschnorrer

Those are some fantastic designs. The Uaai has the biggest impact due to its size and out and out uncommon-ness. Keep up the great builds.

Size is not important. The main thing is the shape and detail. Shunting locomotive is no less interesting. But in a large train of beautiful forms, especially when viewed from above (do not know how to add this photograph Flickr)..https://www.flickr.c...57649854589751/

Edited by Nemo57

Meisterschnorrer and me are made different version. My Gator is losely based on the style of the american diesel

you might not believe me but ive made a shunter with the same colours and the same parts. The only thing that differs is that yours has 2 long hoods. LOL