Hi there!

First of all, this is my first try at starting a topic, so Mods please correct me if I'm doing it wrong.

After a span of two weeks not photographing anything, I finally had a surge of inspiration and built two LOTR themed Mocs. Osgiliath is presented here. This was my first attempt at doing some ruined wall-ish things, and I rather like how they turned out. I also got to use some Brick Warriors accessories which I have recently fell in love with :wub: So without further or do:

21663102906_c4aefd2fdf_c.jpgOsgiliath: Main by Nagol_of_Fortfield, on Flickr

And another:

21066473234_1cdf400715_c.jpgOsgiliath Action Shot! by Nagol_of_Fortfield, on Flickr

C&C is always welcome and appreciated!

Great little diorama, next time try to Edit your existing thread instead of making a new one :wink:

To echo the previous comment, you have done a great job of capturing the moment in time that any fan of LOTR, or at least the movies, will instantly recognize, even without a title. Especially well done given its a size!

This would have been an obvious Battle pack. Why did TLG not make them!?

They would have sold thousands.

Edited by Venunder

Great job! I like the posing of the minifigures and the ruins. Furthermore the ground looks nice, too :thumbup:

Thanks a lot guys for the support! :blush:

This would have been an obvious Battle pack. Why did TLG not make them!?

They would have sold thousands.

I know! Well at least we can hope for some cool castle stuff from Nexo knights of Dimensions :tongue:

For a first attempt, these ruïns look really good. You even made me want to do something similar

Fantastic little MOC, and as LEGO Runner said, it's a beautiful homage to one of the most intense action scenes in the ROTK film! Is there any chance that you could please post a picture of the Orc/river side of the display, so that we could better see the water and barge techniques? Great job, though!

Edited by TheWorldAhead

Thanks guys!

Fantastic little MOC, and as LEGO Runner said, it's a beautiful homage to one of the most intense action scenes in the ROTK film! Is there any chance that you could please post a picture of the Orc/river side of the display, so that we could better see the water and barge techniques? Great job, though!

Sorry for the late reply, but here you go:

21772477075_7ccde68ef7_z.jpgOsgiliath Ship Detail Shot by Nagol_of_Fortfield, on Flickr

I took this picture for someone else with the same question. Sadly, the actual MOC is destroyed now.

Edited by Nagol of Fortfield

Perfectly relays the mood of this part of RotK... one of the best scenes amiright. Great little moc and I really envy your custom Gondorians -- they're awesome