VBBN

Bionicle 2008 Images and Discussion

Takanuva goes to a place where the BoM and Dark hunters are good, and toa are bad. Takanuva becomes bad.

Dang, Vultraz has a red Kirop body, red tanma arms for his arms and legs, red kirop feet, and a strange mask. More matoran??? And 10.00 for him? Is he bad? Midak?

8698-1.jpg

Greg said Bionicle had plans until 2011. 2008 was the final ear for the story of mata nui. Next year we will have an all-new stroy entirely.

Edited by ~VBBN~

1. There was a question on BZP, can the light be taken from the Toa of Light, like from the Matoran (Gavla, Radiak and Kirop) by shadow leeches, and Greg asked "yes". Could this be a variant?

2. May be it's just a prototype? I hope. :-)

I dunno... the effects of Shadow Leeches on a Toa of Light could be extreme.

So the blurry photos on this page are not the same as Clonies blurry photos?

Modified versions, I believe.

gorast loooks a bit skinny and his mask is monstorous >:-)

bionicle...new start...new story...what would bionicle look like in 2009... the 2001-2008 story ending=the final battle...

TO MANY ...'S

You hit the almighty reset button, completely nuke the existing Bionicle universe and then give it a complete overhaul, featuring new, hip-hop Toa with handguns and shotguns as weapons!

Nah, I'm just kidding.

But I honestly wouldn't mind seeing a complete reboot. However, knowing how Bionicle usually runs, I'll probably be even more alienated than I already am. And I agree about how it seems like this is it! From the way this is set up, the finale feels like they're going for something like Lord of the Rings smashed with Pirates of the Caribbean and completely loaded with airships. Here's to hoping it turns out well!

Pretty hard not to be alienated if they're going in a totally new direction. It's just the nature of things. Out with the old, in with the new.

My super secret source; Colonel Sanders, brings us new preliminary pics of some 2008 Bionicle sets:

Bionicle Vehicles! :-D I never expected an entire range of those. I don't think much of the rider of 8941 and 8698 though. 8942 and 8943 look like great buys all around. *wub* I like the new (?) flat fairings... and to think I though 08 would be a cheaper year!

A few days ago, I was shocked to see the new Takanuva. Now I have a thought: maybe he's just a prototype. I mean, remember when we first saw the original Takanuva, his Ussanui was black and he had gold legs. The final set showed Takanuva with white legs and a silver Ussanui. So maybe he will have gold pieces instead of black, and they will reuse the original Avohkii.

Wasn't the Ussani green at first?

Oh, that was pewku and gukko.

LEGO-8596.jpg

The more I look at these, the more I think they are fake.

Edited by ~VBBN~

Wasn't the Ussani green at first?

Oh, that was pewku and gukko.

LEGO-8596.jpg

The more I look at these, the more I think they are fake.

These aren't fake, honestly do you think the admins would pull a prank on us? They got these from a secret source. On top of that people who try to pass off fakes as new sets don't have access to never before used pieces, which these sets are full of.

Edited by Harfo

A few days ago, I was shocked to see the new Takanuva. Now I have a thought: maybe he's just a prototype. I mean, remember when we first saw the original Takanuva, his Ussanui was black and he had gold legs. The final set showed Takanuva with white legs and a silver Ussanui. So maybe he will have gold pieces instead of black, and they will reuse the original Avohkii.

I also remember the Inika prototypes. You know they didn

1. There was a question on BZP, can the light be taken from the Toa of Light, like from the Matoran (Gavla, Radiak and Kirop) by shadow leeches, and Greg asked "yes". Could this be a variant?

2. May be it's just a prototype? I hope. :-)

Could Takanuva turned in evil by the shadow leeches? :'-(

I don't know but...

If 2008 is the final confrontation of bionicle

If in 2008, the makuta are defeated

What will happen in 2009?

in the past, the year ends and the bad guys escape after an inconclusive fight.this year, the mission( i think) is to get the makuta out of the core, which will stop the MoL from blowing the universe. i dont want to see the makuta run away or escape or have the toa escape, i want one last all out battle to the death of the makuta( except chirox, who must escape and live to lead the brotherhood to crush the toa before they wake mata nui.)

jifel

Edited by jifel

greg f said that they werent doing the toa turn bad thing again

i tihnk he gets switched with bad toa world takanuva

ever seen that episode of goosbumps with the mirror? if yes youll know what i eman

greg f said that they werent doing the toa turn bad thing again

i tihnk he gets switched with bad toa world takanuva

ever seen that episode of goosbumps with the mirror? if yes youll know what i eman

Will we be able to tell the good Takanuva from the bad Takanuva because the bad one will have facial hair?

That is the traditional 'tell' you're dealing with a mirror universe copy.

-Tohst

That's the news these days.

Cool, thanks Rayg! ;-)

Woah, all these web serials really sound cool! They sure beat these lame summer kits we've seen... |-/

lol there not lame there prototype look at any kind of prototype and youll see there not as good as the fianl model

there is one exception

nuparu ignkia [drools]

Yeah. BZP. So much info...

But I have BSo1 Wiki for that. Did I mention I have an account? ~VBBN~.

Anyway, I made a moc of toa Gali. Onua will be next. So is vultraz the red matoran on the stupid speeder?

Yeah. BZP. So much info...

But I have BSo1 Wiki for that. Did I mention I have an account? ~VBBN~.

Anyway, I made a moc of toa Gali. Onua will be next. So is vultraz the red matoran on the stupid speeder?

Yeah, I like the style on the site though.

And I don't mind the speeder: it's Vultraz himself that bother me. :-/

-ZotS

I believe the riders of all these vehicles are the preliminary parts. They just aren't right. :-/

I believe the riders of all these vehicles are the preliminary parts. They just aren't right. :-/

yeah, they all look similar parts wise.

jifel