Capn Frank

Captains Corner: Talk with Pirate Staff

Thanks to all the staff and members. It has been a real pleasure to serve the community for as long as I have. Hopefully I can find some time to build again, and maybe in the future serve to community once again.

Now time for me to walk the plankjollyroger.gif

Sorry to see ya go mate. Don't be a stranger now.

It's been a good run at the helm and a job well done, aye? Sorry to see you go, but then life is full of changes. Maybe you can walk the plank into a big chest-o-gold. :pir-wink:

Hi. I know this is an old thread, but it's still in the index so I'll use it.

I was wondering why there is no "General Pirate Discussion" topic. Or at least why it's not in the index if there is one. I think it would be great if there was a place to ask simple questions that aren't worth creating new topics for. For example, I wanted to ask why part 48003 isn't used more in Pirate MOCs, but I don't think it's a big enough question to warrant posting a new topic.

In the past it would seem that the staff have shied away from such general topics in part because information gets lost in the fray making it difficult to reference later on and they have a tendency to go astray. It's an old-school mentality, but a solid one. It's also to be considered that no one has yet thought of it. I'll leave it to higher-ups to decide, but personally I so no real harm in starting such a topic, based on the success of the general MOC thread. The thing is, though that the pirates forum really is a general forum just for such conversations, so in a way it would be a bit superfluous

Hey everyone.

Sorry this post is off-topic, but does anyone know how i can contact the owners of http://www.classic-pirates.com ?

Thanks in advance