Sign in to follow this  
halixon

GoH Freebuild: Rest in the Tavern

Previous Chapter: The Chambers of the Nightlord --- Next Chapter: The Aegis Council

20929984194_1d1851acbd_z.jpg

Aeldric and Voraal dropped themselves off in the tavern in Vanhorn. Aeldric ordered a quart of ale,

and Voraal mingled with some guests.

21364892118_93d5d4af74_z.jpg

"Ah, Ansriff." Voraal said to a man in the corner. "Voraal? It's been so long!" Voraal and Ansriff had been friends

for seventeen years. "Yes, it has. I understand you earn your profit from accepting tasks from the citizens?" Voraal

asked. "Yes, indeed. Do you need me to perform a task for you?" Ansriff asked. "Yes, in fact, i need you to find a

woman, black robes, long wavy, black hair. I heard she'd been seen in the forests just outside of town, and with your

former ranger skills, i think you'd be able to find her." Voraal requested. "Oh, so it's a love story?" Ansriff joked. "Well,

your not exactly wrong... I'll pay you five pounds of silver." Voraal offered. "Deal." they shook hands. "When i find her,

i'll report back here." Ansriff said. "Thank you. It was nice seeing you." "You to, Voraal." Voraal strode over to the bar

beside Aeldric, who'd drank five bottles of ale. "Who was that queer looking fellow you were talking-" he hick upped "with?"

"Ansriff, one of our former rangers." Voraal replied. "Ah, i remember him." the two went on talking.

Hey guys, sorry there wasn't a larger picture of the build. Still kinda mainly story here, but i did include a bit more detail than the

first Avdar's Office. C & C welcome.

Edited by Windusky

I like how the wooden pillars protrude from the rest of the wall :thumbup: A table or two in the building might look nice :classic: