Sign in to follow this  
legoxan

I have arrived in the Eurobricks community!

Greetings Eurobricks!

My name is LEGOXan, but you can call me Xan, and I am new to this community! I have been a fan of LEGO since 2005 and I am still going strong and won't end my hobby anytime soon! My current favourite LEGO themes are mostly Ninjago and Creator, but I like all kinds of LEGO! I also have other hobbies such as Basketball, Biking, Gaming (Minecraft, ROBLOX, Steam games, etc. Also watching television shows such as GoT and TWD, I also love science! I like making small MOCS (my own creations) for fun sometimes. I do my best to be kind to the people around me, and I think I do a pretty good job at it! I don't have that much of a sense of humor unfortunately. But I'm glad to be a part of this friendly community now! I heard about the community from an aquiantence on the computer game ROBLOX, his name is 4SCI, he's a great guy! Anyway that wraps up this small paragraph about me and how I got here. Thanks for reading! :-)

-Xan

So, welcome to the forums Xan. I'm sure you are aware of the Lego Minecraft sets.

I know this fantastic great joke (you'll literally die laughing), but since you say you don't have a sense of humor, I see no sense in telling it.