Legocitycustoms

Our own Brick City Advent Calendar

Winter is coming...

U9xDd32.jpg

And so is the Lego Advent Calendar.

Why not make our own, just for fun ?

The idea is that you make a small moc like you find in the Advent Calendar that is a micro toy or Christmas/winter related. (custom minifigs are also welcome)

Post a picture (or some) in this topic with your idea of a nice Advent Calendar present , and maybe we can all build it. (if we have the parts :sceptic: )

I will start of with day 1, the moc that gave me this idea in the first place as a e.g.

This is not a contest or a challenge, it is just for fun. :wink: So feel free to comment even if you have no entry.

A link for some inspiration: https://www.google.n...wIVDO4aCh15UA_y

Day 1 The Remote Quadcopter:

vsuWCn5.jpg

yy5Gqm3.jpg

Edited by Legocitycustoms

Nice idea.

This "entry" is too big for one day of standard Advent Calendar. Should be divided for 2 days (minifig/copter).

Just pretend the minifig is not there... :wink:

Are we trying to go in date order here? Because I have a custom minifig I'm pretty proud of, but I think in a real LEGO Advent Calendar she'd be near the end, if not on the 24th itself!

Are we trying to go in date order here? Because I have a custom minifig I'm pretty proud of, but I think in a real LEGO Advent Calendar she'd be near the end, if not on the 24th itself!

Just post your custom minifig and start your post with day #, there are no rules in this topic.

It's all just fun.

Your minifigs spoil their kids at Christmas, Legocitycustoms.

I actually have two winter-themed minifigs I want to share, but I'll have to wait until I can photograph them in better lighting.

Your minifigs spoil their kids at Christmas, Legocitycustoms.

"HO HO HO" :grin:

I actually have two winter-themed minifigs I want to share, but I'll have to wait until I can photograph them in better lighting.

Nice, I'd like to see that, take your time.

Are you sure all the parts for that micro-Titanic would fit in an Advent Calendar compartment?

Anyway, I finally managed to take some pictures so I can contribute! Please forgive crappy photo quality; crappy camera is crappy and crappy skill level more so.

Day 7:

A happy little snowman with some clusters of snowballs, ready for a friendly fight!

B9rfA6P.jpg

ZTSnKbd.jpg

Day 8:

Disney may have cornered the mainstream market, but some of us prefer the enigmatic fairytale original. I give you...the Snow Queen!

o0h55Ou.jpg

J5QFqL4.jpg

Are you sure all the parts for that micro-Titanic would fit in an Advent Calendar compartment?

If you push hard, yes. :tongue:

Anyway, I finally managed to take some pictures so I can contribute! Please forgive crappy photo quality; crappy camera is crappy and crappy skill level more so.

I forgive you.

Disney may have cornered the mainstream market, but some of us prefer the enigmatic fairytale original. I give you...the Snow Queen!

She needs a Snow King, will he be coming ?

There was no Snow King in the Andersen tale, but now that you mention it, I might give her a consort. Or do a Jack Frost sort of character.

Bumping this just so it doesn't fall off my radar! I'm still thinking about minifigs and mini-builds I might contribute!