___

[software] SunFlow for BR - bublible's builds + TIPS & TRICKS

Hi, I'm kinda new to Bluerender, but I had already read most of the messages here (including the first post with all the instructions) but I still can't figure how to change the background color and lighting. Maybe I missed some info?

I have this little church here, but the problem is the lighting makes the white bricks blend with the background. I would like to see it in a black background (like those renders from LEGO Architecture you know?) and I would like to change light orientation, but I don't know how. Could someone help me please?

I'm sending the scene file and the .lxf file. Thanks in advance!

All files edited and included in the .zip file + you need to also edit "plocha" material in bublible_materials.sc inside Bluerender/bublible/sc/ folder so that the "diff" value is "0 0 0".

ZIP

20160201_Basilica-IPB_bublible.jpg

All files edited and included in the .zip file + you need to also edit "plocha" material in bublible_materials.sc inside Bluerender/bublible/sc/ folder so that the "diff" value is "0 0 0".

[...]

Thank you a lot! Now regarding lighting, how can I change the source of the light? As I said, the white bricks blend with the background, so I'd have to change the place from here the light is coming. How to do that?

Thank you a lot! Now regarding lighting, how can I change the source of the light? As I said, the white bricks blend with the background, so I'd have to change the place from here the light is coming. How to do that?

No problem - being glad I could help a bit. :wink:

Well, it is a bit more complicated: with the default sky light parameters you will never achieve good white-on-white "difference" ratio but you can try: you have to add additional light source(s), there are several types of them so you have to try them to find out which one suits you best. Use this quasy-manual - read it, you will find there all the info you need:

http://lego.queryen.com/download/sunflow/sunflow.pdf

Hey Guys,i`m wondering if there is a Method for having rendering Outputs in a bigger Size than the actual Screensize.

The Parameters Resolution doesn`t change anything if i set the Resolution to 3000x1000.

Is this tied to the actual Screensize or is there a Way to make biggerRendering Images?

Hey Guys,i`m wondering if there is a Method for having rendering Outputs in a bigger Size than the actual Screensize.

The Parameters Resolution doesn`t change anything if i set the Resolution to 3000x1000.

Is this tied to the actual Screensize or is there a Way to make biggerRendering Images?

Q&A -> With your MOD background would be still plain white even i choose other color in the parameters tab (applies to all Parameters tab values, actually) - why?

Ahhh Bricks!I`m confused again....

btw, .sc looks like this:

}

{

% 1:1

#resolution 100 100

#resolution 300 300

#resolution 500 500

#resolution 1000 1000

% 4:3

#resolution 256 192

#resolution 512 384

#resolution 640 480

resolution 1024 768

#resolution 2048 1536

% 16:9

#resolution 320 180

#resolution 640 360

#resolution 1024 576

#resolution 1280 720

#resolution 1920 1080

aa 0 1

#aa 1 2

filter mitchell

Is there a certain formating Way how i should put in the Resolution Value?

Search for line(s) "resolution": uncomment the one you want to use (remove the sign "#" at the beginning of the line), comment all the others (add sign "#" at the beginning of the line) - I guess it is really self-explanatory by pure look into the code you just posted: "resolution" means simply resolution of your rendered image, those 2 numbers after the word are actual predefined width and height of the render (if you look into the code you will clearly see that the one uncommented is "1024 768" thus being used as a resolution for your render)...you do not need to change anything besides the resolution there. :wink:

Edited by bublible

Ohhhh...now I see.Hehe,silly me.Will try it tomorrow.Now it's time for sleeping.

Ohhhh...now I see.Hehe,silly me.Will try it tomorrow.Now it's time for sleeping.

Thank you for such a great mod. :thumbup:

However, everything is fine except I cannot change the background color. I tried way I could as well as search through this topic but it's still white. Can you help me, here is my sc log.

12512729_1171562839587080_2609273522619229360_n.jpg?oh=e62bccea8904fdcdd5b125829e045379&oe=57913C78&__gda__=1468822419_77e42a9cd1452375b7f915e36a173091

Thank you for such a great mod. :thumbup:

No problem... :wink:

However, everything is fine except I cannot change the background color. I tried way I could as well as search through this topic but it's still white. Can you help me, here is my sc log.

Well, from what I see it looks OK - can you send me both your .lxf/.sc files (zip/rar) so I can test it here?

Sorry, seems like something wrong with that link. :grin:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

Eh, now I know where is your "problem" (tho it is not a problem, rather misunderstanding of "what-is-what"): the thing you seem to think is "background" is actually baseplane - background is what you see when you angle your LDD camera more towards sky (upward), therefo your value for background{} has no effect - you have to change color for shader "plocha" (Bluerender -> bublible -> sc -> bublible_materials.sc) in object{} code block! :wink::tongue:

Edited by bublible

Eh, now I know where is your "problem" (tho it is not a problem, rather misunderstanding of "what-is-what"): the thing you seem to think is "background" is actually baseplane - background is what you see when you angle your LDD camera more towards sky (upward), therefo your value for background{} has no effect - you have to change color for shader "plocha" (Bluerender -> bublible -> sc -> bublible_materials.sc) in object{} code block! :wink::tongue:

Wow, I got it. Thank you very much for your support! :laugh:

P.s: Yes, it works.

Edited by White Rose

What happened with this mod? :cry_sad:

It appears the author has decided to take it down. He had a disagreement with the staff, so he left the site.

sad to see such a great modder go away.. mind if anybody share where he is now? i love his mod so that if there's any update, we can have a look.

where are the files for this version of bluerender?

The user who posted this (who wanted to 'remove' his name from Eurobricks, which isn't possible, you can still find it everywhere) decided due to reasons to leave EuroBricks and with him all his resources.

I'll leave opinions about that to you...

Sorry if this is the wrong place, and also apologies if this is not related.

But there seems to be a problem with the following piece rendered:

• Brick with bow 1x5x4 inv 30099

The Lego stud logo is place incorrectly.

I attach a picture and LDD file

7d70658b74.png

The Lego logo seems to be added at the upper (left) corner of the "bounding" box - while both studs miss the logo:

7d4dec5bf9.png

Grab the test file here: http://bricksafe.com/files/m2m/test.lxf

I am using LDD 4.3.9 Partslib 2075.

Not sure if the this a problem with the part itself, or my problem, or a general one.

Edited by M2m

[Links removed at original author request]

Edited by Malou

@M2m : Bubble contacted me and asked me to tell you that something is coming and this should be fixed soon.