___

[software] SunFlow for BR - bublible's builds + TIPS & TRICKS

Small question I noticed your set up for decals requires you to tell the Bluerender to substitute a decal Id with another. What if you want to add a decal for something that has no alternate with a decal?

Small question I noticed your set up for decals requires you to tell the Bluerender to substitute a decal Id with another. What if you want to add a decal for something that has no alternate with a decal?

Ehm, maybe you should look better next time :grin: : TUTORIALS > Decor basically any brick you want from those that are normally not decorable in LDD

Ehm, maybe you should look better next time :grin: : TUTORIALS > Decor basically any brick you want from those that are normally not decorable in LDD

Derp sorry. :grin: thanks for pointing it out.

Great work bublible!

I'm wondering if it's possible to have something that resembles cell shading with this awesome tool? On your Image Fx the ChildPainting kinda looks like it but it's missing the black borders.

Great work bublible!

Thanx :classic:

I'm wondering if it's possible to have something that resembles cell shading with this awesome tool? On your Image Fx the ChildPainting kinda looks like it but it's missing the black borders.

To be honest: I have no clue as I got to it simply by a pure chance as I was once solving some other coding stuff inside SF and I realize that one mistake I made produced those ImageFX you can use now (by altering just the kind of that mistake values i was able come up with different FX output :grin: ). :laugh:

Edited by bublible

Hm,i guess i broke something.I moved the newest Updated Modfile into the Bluerender Folder which replaced another File of the same Name and now i get this Errorwarning:

Fehlermeldung_zps16ccvmv0.jpg

Is there something wrong or did i just broke Bluerender?

Hm,i guess i broke something.I moved the newest Updated Modfile into the Bluerender Folder which replaced another File of the same Name and now i get this Errorwarning:

Is there something wrong or did i just broke Bluerender?

That one just means you are probably using OLD SYNTAX in .sc with my newest MOD which using updated one: go and look into your model's .sc file and compare its "system{}" block with the one in the MOD's included scene.sc

Okay,please don`t write too fast.All this meddelig with txt. Files always makes me dizzy.

I really replaced the old scene.sc with the new one,and there is still something that needs to be changed?Or should i just place the content of the new File into the old File ad keep an Eye on the aforementioned system{} part?

Man,being tired from Saturday Work and meddeling with txt Files isn`t a very good Combination i guess.

Anyone have a good template for Arms and Legs decals? I started a topic on this kind of thing but I need help figuring out how to keep my arm and leg decals from texture bleeding. I want to be sure the arm Texture is in proper alinement and not bleeding out into the transparency unnecessarily. If that makes any sense. :blush: I can have a habit of not being clear in my explanations to others.

Edit: I think I have the solution now. Just hope it works when I render. :blush: Sorry for the trouble.

Edited by Plokman

Love the Mods, bublible ! Really necessary additions to Blue Render. I'm still trying to figure out how the materials in 'bublibles_materials.sc' are referenced. There are only so many options in LDD, how does one go about using the Special Material Modifications?

I'd like to know which colour is actually chrome/mirror and how to apply it to certain parts? In LDD or somewhere else?

Hey bublible,

Got one more question for you if you can possibly help. Is there a way to set a pieces pallet or color to something new? Foe example I wanted a Technic pin to be orange as opposed to Red or blue. How would that be done. I know LDD has the possibly but that is a no go due to it being well you know rule breaking.

Hey bublible,

Got one more question for you if you can possibly help. Is there a way to set a pieces pallet or color to something new? Foe example I wanted a Technic pin to be orange as opposed to Red or blue. How would that be done. I know LDD has the possibly but that is a no go due to it being well you know rule breaking.

use one of the pink colors for the pin (the color/material number is shown in LDD color palette)

open the scene file (*.sc) and search for the material number of pink.

Change the values in the brackets -> looks like this for ldd-black (0.07, 0.07, 0.07). take the RGB-values for your orange and devide them by 255 and put them into the brackets.

(or in LDD use the extended mode ;) )

Love the Mods, bublible ! Really necessary additions to Blue Render. I'm still trying to figure out how the materials in 'bublibles_materials.sc' are referenced. There are only so many options in LDD, how does one go about using the Special Material Modifications?

I'd like to know which colour is actually chrome/mirror and how to apply it to certain parts? In LDD or somewhere else?

Thanx...just apply it in LDD: View > New Themes > LDD Extended - this mode will let you use any LDD available color/material there is and they are automatically applied in BR once set in LDD.

Hey bublible,

use one of the pink colors for the pin (the color/material number is shown in LDD color palette)

open the scene file (*.sc) and search for the material number of pink.

Change the values in the brackets -> looks like this for ldd-black (0.07, 0.07, 0.07). take the RGB-values for your orange and devide them by 255 and put them into the brackets.

(or in LDD use the extended mode ;) )

Guys, actually there is no need to messing up with my materials .sc values (tho in fact it can be done like that, of course), just as I said in my previous post go to LDD: View > New Themes > LDD Extended - this mode will let you use any LDD available color/material there is and they are automatically applied in BR once set in LDD.

Edited by bublible

use one of the pink colors for the pin (the color/material number is shown in LDD color palette) open the scene file (*.sc) and search for the material number of pink. Change the values in the brackets -> looks like this for ldd-black (0.07, 0.07, 0.07). take the RGB-values for your orange and devide them by 255 and put them into the brackets. (or in LDD use the extended mode ;) )

Ah that'll work for when I have a color thats new for my Moc. Like Viral Blue or Green. XD So I'll need to get the right RGB values for them at that point. Thanks Ram.

Guys, actually there is no need to messing up with my materials .sc values (tho in fact it can be done like that, of course), just as I said in my previous post go to LDD: View > New Themes > LDD Extended - this mode will let you use any LDD available color/material there is and they are automatically applied in BR once set in LDD.

True enough if the color is produced by Lego but if not you may need to edit the .sc values. I'll check to be sure in LDD first though. :laugh:

I just noticed part 92593 does not have logos on its studs. Please add that to your list of to-do items.

Edited by iceleftd

True enough if the color is produced by Lego but if not you may need to edit the .sc values. I'll check to be sure in LDD first though. :laugh:

Aha! Sorry my friend - I did not realize right what exactly do you mean... :blush: ah, that english of mine (I know, I know...whatever :laugh: )

I just noticed part 92593 does not have logos on its studs. Please add that to your list of to-do items.

Thanx for reporting it...added (will be available in the next MOD update)

BTW: guys as you may see my responses are taking quite long (several days) tho I see you messages immediately as you post them: reason is I have not much time for virtual LEGO stuff as I am still being rebuilding/redesigning my studio + also from yesterday moving my complete LEGO Space complex to another room -huge amount of work still ahead so please bear with me. :wink:

I have just finished rendering some models and I thought I'd share a few of em to you guys.

a6512c22bxyuD.png

82b2bb06ee.png

e27d72e1ce.png

Had some trouble getting the Textures for the van to render but everything else came out. I just submitted this for something awesome too. Not gonna advertise it Just saying I hope it works.

Those are quite nice ones, Plokman + I see you have really played with those additional decorations a lot, my friend. :laugh:

Those are quite nice ones, Plokman + I see you have really played with those additional decorations a lot, my friend. :laugh:

Thank you kindly my good friend. :laugh:

I am embarrassed a bit though. I tried many differnt ways to put my decals for the Truck side and the one hat into the render but my skills with coding need work. :blush: Oh well all the other stuff came out great and I have the raw files for my submission so it should all work out. :grin:

Hopefully I'll learn it for my next project :laugh: If not well I could always have a friend of mine take a crack at it.

THERE IS NEW VERSION UPDATE (v20151207) at the top of this topic in my first initial message... :wink:

Hello? It''s really good renderer. May I have a question to you just one,please? I need no background color and ground plane color. It means that I wanna just only brick object with transparent background. I can see an option that can control opacity of ground plane color on parameters. But it doesn't action, now. Is there any function or way to resolve this on BR? Help me,please~. Thank you so much~ -Regard, Cha

Hello? It''s really good renderer. May I have a question to you just one,please? I need no background color and ground plane color. It means that I wanna just only brick object with transparent background. I can see an option that can control opacity of ground plane color on parameters. But it doesn't action, now. Is there any function or way to resolve this on BR? Help me,please~. Thank you so much~ -Regard, Cha

Sorry to inform you but there is no support for real transparency in SunFlow therefor no: you won't get transparent/no bg from BlueRender.

Hey bubible,i`m wondering if there is a way to give the base"plate" another Color.Rendering a mostly white Vehicle on a white surface doesn`t look too good.It kinda obscures the Shape.

Is there a line of Text i can write somewhere in the scene.sc File?